test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Kalidou Koulibaly

Started by the wes,

1,523 posts in this topic
On 3/7/2017 at 6:11 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't understand how everybody suddenly rates De Vrij. Is it because of his ridiculous FIFA 17 potential? I know him since his Feyenoord time and he wasn't special back then and he isn't anything special for Lazio. Same as Koulibaly isn't the same K2 form last season. We'll see tonight how he stands against world class Real Madrid players. 

Many trustful reports in Italy suggest he might move to Inter for their complete team revamp with the Chinese money. Koulibaly might want to leave Napoli as De Laurentiis is breaking the manager Sarri and his staff down because he slammed them after they went 3-1 down at the fucking Bernabeu. Sarri will probably leave Napoli because of that old cunt. De Laurentiis should focus on directing movies. What an absolute idiot he is. We shouldn't do any business with Napoli and ADL IF they show they don't want to sell. Koulibaly transfer saga last year was a comedy.

Didn't Koulibaly have a 70 million euro release clause? If so, fuck no and we should move to Van Dijk who is Premier League proven and a total better defender than both De Vrij and Koulibaly. Perfect guy for taking players out like Zlatan, Giroud and Carroll.

It it comes down to trusting FIFA 17 scouts or BoyBlue98 I think I know who I'm choosing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2017 at 2:11 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't understand how everybody suddenly rates De Vrij. Is it because of his ridiculous FIFA 17 potential? I know him since his Feyenoord time and he wasn't special back then and he isn't anything special for Lazio. Same as Koulibaly isn't the same K2 form last season. We'll see tonight how he stands against world class Real Madrid players. 

Many trustful reports in Italy suggest he might move to Inter for their complete team revamp with the Chinese money. Koulibaly might want to leave Napoli as De Laurentiis is breaking the manager Sarri and his staff down because he slammed them after they went 3-1 down at the fucking Bernabeu. Sarri will probably leave Napoli because of that old cunt. De Laurentiis should focus on directing movies. What an absolute idiot he is. We shouldn't do any business with Napoli and ADL IF they show they don't want to sell. Koulibaly transfer saga last year was a comedy.

Didn't Koulibaly have a 70 million euro release clause? If so, fuck no and we should move to Van Dijk who is Premier League proven and a total better defender than both De Vrij and Koulibaly. Perfect guy for taking players out like Zlatan, Giroud and Carroll.

For every 90 minutes they watch, they play hours and hours of Fifa. Then we have to read and deal with their bs here and there. Nice to see that not everyone's opinion is based on computer games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

It it comes down to trusting FIFA 17 scouts or BoyBlue98 I think I know who I'm choosing.

Yeah, probably FIFA 17 first, me second, and a bellend like you comes third. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Yeah, probably FIFA 17 first, me second, and a bellend like you comes third. 

This isn't the first time I have spoken to you about personal insults, leave it now please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2017 at 9:42 PM, 11Drogba said:

For every 90 minutes they watch, they play hours and hours of Fifa. Then we have to read and deal with their bs here and there. Nice to see that not everyone's opinion is based on computer games.

And he's injured again and is going to miss our match against Bulgaria.

It's ALWAYS his knee. Again, De Vrij is way too injury prone. He'll have a hard time in the PL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea are set to make another approach for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly soon, according to claims from the Italian media on Wednesday.

Tutto Mercato Web claim Antonio Conte will be going for the defender in the next transfer window, as he’s still keen on the player after failed attempts from last summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whats he been like this season?


Hit and miss. Has been suspect in Napoli's big games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need for this guy anymore.

He had the chance to join us last summer, but instead fucked us over with his agent only to get a better deal at Napoli.

And he has been very poor this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No need for this guy anymore.

He had the chance to join us last summer, but instead fucked us over with his agent only to get a better deal at Napoli.

And he has been very poor this season.

Conte will target centre-back this summer that thing I'm sure of. Koulibaly still has everything that you want centre-back to have and it's irrelevant how he was lately, it's only important how good he can be, he has not had a major injury and is yet to hit his prime years so he can be as good or even better as he ever was. Under Conte he can be phenomenal player. Napoli already bedded in his replacement so if there's a chance for pain-free deal, go for it. 

Fernando and OhForAGreavsie like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we shall end up with him

 

Super Kali Blue

‘It would make me happy’ Chelsea put on red alert after Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly admits he wants to come to England

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think we shall end up with him

 

Super Kali Blue

‘It would make me happy’ Chelsea put on red alert after Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly admits he wants to come to England

KK not to keen on joining arsenal lol watch the video in this link 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/24/chelsea-transfer-target-kalidou-koulibaly-doesnt-appear-keen-on-arsenal-move-video-6532504/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24-4-2017 at 9:08 PM, Special Juan said:

I wouldn't give that club and that president a fucking penny for him.

Because ADL didn't want to sell him last summer because they had higher hopes of being in the UCL and competing against Juventus? And they lost Higuain as well. The Napoli fans wouldn't accept it. Koulibaly is still a damn fine defender and if Napoli want to sell him for a good fee Chelsea should move for him. 

He's the type of killer-defender you want to have. Him or Van Dijk. 

It's not Napoli's or ADL's job to sell to us when we come knocking. 

OhForAGreavsie and the wes like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before, I would've taken him, but I'd be scared to now after seeing Mangala fail in England. They play like-for-like in every way from what I've seen.

Liuxas likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leif said:

Before, I would've taken him, but I'd be scared to now after seeing Mangala fail in England. They play like-for-like in every way from what I've seen.

Exactly. He reminds me Mangala a lot. Mangala was superb too when he was at Porto. We can't deny that there is a lot of chances he will fail in PL. It huge risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Because ADL didn't want to sell him last summer because they had higher hopes of being in the UCL and competing against Juventus? And they lost Higuain as well. The Napoli fans wouldn't accept it. Koulibaly is still a damn fine defender and if Napoli want to sell him for a good fee Chelsea should move for him. 

He's the type of killer-defender you want to have. Him or Van Dijk. 

It's not Napoli's or ADL's job to sell to us when we come knocking. 

I can't agree and I wouldn't pay anymore than 20M for him.

Who said it was their job to sell to us if we came knocking? Stop assuming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.