Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

5 minutes ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Not really. Some paper yesterday said  him kicking up a fuss has alerted us. Now all the other shitty papers are running with it. They are putting 2+2 together and getting 10

Okay okay that's it.

Fuck Napoli and De Laurentiis. Fair point to them for wanting to keep this guy but this is getting absolutely ridiculous. 

Also, fuck that agent of K2 who said there be an announcement after 2/3 days. The club needs to move on. Buy Mustafi and get Maksimovic just to fuck with Napoli.

TIME TO MOVE ON, EMENALO. This is the black John Stones. 

Okay, nobody can say that we are low-bidding now. We're offering some serious money and they still don't sell.

Napoli are just being bitches in this deal now. Added to the list of other bitches including Spurs, Fiorentina and Everton that we should never deal with.

As much as I like the idea of Koulibaly and although we badly need CB, never in the world is Koulibaly worth 60m. And don't talk about inflated market, that's true, but you can still pull off some great deals if you don't deal with assholes. Just buy Mustafi/Maksimovic/De Vrij. Or even combination of them would be great too. And never deal with Napoli again.

Don't forget we had all summer. We should already bought him like 100 times until now. Napoli would have enough time for 10 defenders. Obviously, soft or incompetent or both people running the club. All the top clubs bought top players for the money we're offering for Koulibaly, and people keep saying other clubs are financialy stronger. Maybe, but they get players for same amount of money we offering for K2, Lukaku.... I'm thinking why in the world we're connected with Lukaku for + £70m when Diego and him won't play together? Just don't see Fabregas and Oscar benched for them. We won't pay £89m for Pogba but want 70m for Lukaku? Someone's boat sinking.

55 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Okay, nobody can say that we are low-bidding now. We're offering some serious money and they still don't sell.

Napoli are just being bitches in this deal now. Added to the list of other bitches including Spurs, Fiorentina and Everton that we should never deal with.

As much as I like the idea of Koulibaly and although we badly need CB, never in the world is Koulibaly worth 60m. And don't talk about inflated market, that's true, but you can still pull off some great deals if you don't deal with assholes. Just buy Mustafi/Maksimovic/De Vrij. Or even combination of them would be great too. And never deal with Napoli again.

Thing is everybody can see how much desperate we are and how much money we can and will offer for CB so no player at this point will cost us normally. We'll buy K2 or way below him for "only" 10m-20m less than Kalidou's price (60m)..

Getting pretty pissed at the club tbh. Of course they cannot help it that Napoli are huge asses like Everton to deal with, but that they seem not to have a GOOD replacement lined up. 

It all started last year, with Mou being unable to get his targets. Of course, the club doesn't have the power (anymore) to get the players who they want but they are milking this Koulibaly saga for too long now. They already could've gotten Mustafi or even Stefan de Vrij (also a very good choice, as I know him from his Feyenoord period and also for being Dutch) or even Maksimovic. And I would get him just to fuck with Napoli.  

Point is, just like last year at the end of the transferwindow, we are with empty hands an no new defenders. Maybe panic purchases like Papy.  
Even IF De Laurentiis gets Maksimovic, who says he's going to sell K2???? 

Move on Chelsea...for goodness sake. 

Don't know why De Laurentis didn't come out with the statement rejecting the offer and clearly say how Kalidou isn't for sale for any price. The end. What's annoying me everything is so quite and zero something from Koulibaly and the president from the beginning. Nothing concrete from the two main parties.

39 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Getting pretty pissed at the club tbh. Of course they cannot help it that Napoli are huge asses like Everton to deal with, but that they seem not to have a GOOD replacement lined up. 

It all started last year, with Mou being unable to get his targets. Of course, the club doesn't have the power (anymore) to get the players who they want but they are milking this Koulibaly saga for too long now. They already could've gotten Mustafi or even Stefan de Vrij (also a very good choice, as I know him from his Feyenoord period and also for being Dutch) or even Maksimovic. And I would get him just to fuck with Napoli.  

Point is, just like last year at the end of the transferwindow, we are with empty hands an no new defenders. Maybe panic purchases like Papy.  
Even IF De Laurentiis gets Maksimovic, who says he's going to sell K2???? 

Move on Chelsea...for goodness sake. 

My vote is for de Vrij. definitely, assuming he has recovered well from the injury.

Maksimovic is also interesting, but I've not watched him play matches.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You