Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

#Torino Coach Mihajlovic yesterday: "Maksimovic has always trained well and he’s in excellent condition, He’ll play tomorrow from the start"

But Today:

Nikola Maksimovic's possible move to #Napoli comes closer, as he is left out of #Torino's Coppa Italia squad (football-italia) #CFC

13938567_10207267209827031_8984765794229

Rumours in Italy that Koulibaly's relationship with ADL has broken down, don't think he will be signing that contract extension if that's the case. One can hope...

Rumours in Italy that Koulibaly's relationship with ADL has broken down, don't think he will be signing that contract extension if that's the case. One can hope...

Lol. Who wouldn't fall out with ADL.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Come on Koulibaly, come on Chelsea & wrap up that deal. 

Ps: Hope this isn't truth

image.jpeg

Shite. And then it might turn out that Maksimovic is Albiol's replacement.....

It is ONE BIG CHAIN REACTION. Mustafi leaving Valencia for dem gooners, so they want Albiol.
We want K2 and Napoli want Maksimovic to replace either K2 or Albiol...

Crazy to think Koulibaly has really only had one standout season. Still hope this deal gets done before the deadline, because we need all the CBs we can get. 

Imagine, signing Koulibaly and Stefan De Vrij from Lazio. Wow. And then I turned off my PS4. 

Don't wanna sound pessimistic but almost the same thing happened with Nainggolan. We fucked around so much that Juve came in and bought Pjanic which gave Roma the privilege to not need money for Nainggolan. Could the same happen with Napoli and Albiol leaving which might cause Koulibaly to stay? I hope not. I hope Koulibaly's departure more has to do with him wanting to leave. 

Didnt we already bid €45m like 3 times already :middlefinger:

Yes. But it might seem like Napoli have given up and they now have a final asking price. Club launches another bid of 45m(+) and he's ours (FINALLY).

And after that, please, let us find a new, good left-back so that Azpillicueta can move to the right. Then our defence will be miles better than it is now.

3 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Yes. But it might seem like Napoli have given up and they now have a final asking price. Club launches another bid of 45m(+) and he's ours (FINALLY).

And after that, please, let us find a new, good left-back so that Azpillicueta can move to the right. Then our defence will be miles better than it is now.

I sure hope you're right

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You