test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Kalidou Koulibaly

Started by the wes,

1,678 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Beepu said:

Don't do it man, your posts as well as The Skipper's are what keeping me sane all these time.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I agree with this

Beepu likes this

I will go full Chernobyl if after that 2, 3 days of waiting news comes out he signed a new contract at Napoli. 

I must say, that agent of K2 saying that everything will be sorted out at the end of this week has "RENEWAL" written all over it. Already picturing De Laurentiis smirk. 

.@celticfc might have a decision to make over Jozo Simunovic with Torino viewing him as a replacement should Napoli sign Nikola Maksimovic.

— Alex O'Henley (@OHenleyAlex)

It's 50-50 IMO. Still nothing decided.

That guy from Celtic, Simunovic, actually is coming back from cruciate ligament injury. Why Torino would want this guy as a replacement I really don't know. We could help them with centre-back, Omeruo, Kalas, Hector, take anything what's on the shelf ...

quickpassnmove likes this

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

It's 50-50 IMO. Still nothing decided.

That guy from Celtic, Simunovic, actually is coming back from cruciate ligament injury. Why Torino would want this guy as a replacement I really don't know. We could help them with centre-back, Omeruo, Kalas, Hector, take anything what's on the shelf ...

Won't be Kalas he's gone to Fulham

16 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Stones v 2 :)

This would be much worse than Stones. We didn't know going into last season that the defense would be that disastrously bad. We wanted Stones to come in and learn on the job, maybe not starting every single game.

With Koulibaly we know with 100% certainty that our defense is easily the worst amongst the probable top 4 challengers and we still may not improve it.

Fernando and Last Sicarius like this

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I see Mustafi is on his way to Arsenal now. It's basically Koulibaly or no one now.

Koulibaly is a much better defender than Mustafi.

I would happily take Mustafi over Cahill and, god bless him, JT but Koulibaly is the better defender. I don't really rate Spanish League defenders. 

Chelsea Legend 11 likes this

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I might lock the whole forum if Koulibaly opts to stay at Napoli :lol:

Heh its good idea ^^ 

I dont take it, why we didnt force fast buy CB's when our last season was nightmare? We buy Michy and Kante(i like both of them) but we still didnt buy defender. Why?

Fernando likes this

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I might lock the whole forum if Koulibaly opts to stay at Napoli :lol:

Him staying at Napoli in the end would piss me off but I'd get over it in time. Him leaving Napoli for anyone other than Chelsea would end me...:D I'd lose my shit and rage.

Reports saying he's going to sign a new contract with a 45 million release clause and that he'll stay for another season and most likely leave next summer. 

Thats that then. 

Fernando likes this

We've been fucked by Napoli, who would have thought of that? Hopefully we have a plan C. Although I can't see now who could we bring in, Lindelof?

9 minutes ago, James said:

Reports saying he's going to sign a new contract with a 45 million release clause and that he'll stay for another season and most likely leave next summer. 

Thats that then. 

Who is reporting that ?