Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Guy's a beast. I remember watching his first game in Napoli when he obviously was raw but I already saw a great potential with some formidable tackles. And now wow, what a player. He has pace, power, size, can pass with left and right foot and is not afraid to start the run from the back. Crucially he has self-belief. And what can be better if you see that he is still devoloping with each passing season ?

I should be a consultant, I only needed one game to see something great in him. That Chelsea chief scout Piet De Visser, as far as I know Belgium is part of his area. Yet he let this monster go for cheap somewhere. But he won't say you that.(Or say that people doesn't listen to him).

On 5/22/2016 at 7:13 AM, joaosoares said:

He could turn out to be a great signing but I would rather sign Stones or Bonucci or bring Christensen back from his loan.

Much rather Koulibaly over Bonucci. Much younger, and is a signing for continued success for the future IMO. Not to mention his pace, and physical advantage over Bonucci sure us up at the back, even though he clearly isn't as technically proficient. 

Signing both Koulibaly and Bonucci would be fantastic though. 

On 22. 5. 2016 at 11:13 PM, joaosoares said:

He could turn out to be a great signing but I would rather sign Stones or Bonucci or bring Christensen back from his loan.

Stones over him? Being good (good for a defender!) on the ball doesn't make you a good defender (David Luiz?)

This guy would be perfect signing & exactly the type of CB Conte likes - big, strong, fast, good pasing with both of his feet, strong in the tackle and reads game well. If he and Zouma can develop a good understanding I can see this being one of the best CB partnerships in the future, similar to Vidic-Ferdinand or our own Terry-Carvalho. I'm all for it and he wouldn't cost that much.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You