Fikayo Tomori

Captain Ahmed

11 minutes ago, DDA said:

Had Salah in his back pocket for 90mins. Fantastic performance... we finally have a CB with real pace and very good decision making. Calmness personified.

And he has technique. He is in my opinion better than Christensen potential wise. Sadly, he injured Christensen though...

Fikayo Tomori could be on his way to a new deal at Chelsea according to Gazzetta dello Sport, with the Italian paper suggesting the Blues will offer the defender a contract running all the way to 2024.

Callum Hudson-Odoi signed a deal of the same length last week, while Tomori has found himself thrust into the first team this season, starting the club's last three Premier League games.

Partially agree above. Frank had no obligation to be forthcoming with Luiz though. The role that zouma has now could’ve been done by Luiz - couldn’t care less how happy he would be.

regarding tomori, even as someone who likes what Alonso does, I also see him as a quirky LB, but I’m far less worried about him in LB because of tomori. I guess that says it all.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:43 AM, Fernando said:

I think he will, he has more potential then Zouma and Lampard work with him.

Easily ahead of Zouma. 

Now with Rudgier back, the question is who will be second? Tomori or AC?

I vote for Tomori. I think Tomori has more potential then AC. AC should be 3rd CB. 

Yeah I think this analysis might come true. 

Tomori has more potential then ac. 

Think rudgier and tomori will form a great partnership. 

Stay calm... take a deep breath. :)

he’s been very good and is absolutely a massive prospect, but he defended against championship attackers today and that makes all the difference.

don’t think a cb should ever be in contention for motm when playing against weaker sides at SB.

15 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Stay calm... take a deep breath. :)

he’s been very good and is absolutely a massive prospect, but he defended against championship attackers today and that makes all the difference.

don’t think a cb should ever be in contention for motm when playing against weaker sides at SB.

When you have alonso next to you (or rather 70m in front of you) and still keep a clean sheet you are always in contention for motm

On 9/28/2019 at 1:42 PM, Magic Lamps said:

When you have alonso next to you (or rather 70m in front of you) and still keep a clean sheet you are always in contention for motm

That’s his job... what else does he do aside from defending? He did and should enable players who can actually contribute in attack, which alonso does.

BTW, Alonso's positioning is all strategy esp at home. Heh I hope we don’t return to the ridiculous notion that the manager tell me the player to sit back, but he goes to attack anyway....