Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The problem is, his technical and tactical play any further than ten yards is so unbelievably bad it's hard to create consistent opening with him leading the line, let alone real chances.

For one goal Michy scores he will cock up 10 attacks through basic schoolboy incompetence.

Well yeah, he has his bugs and i dont say he is perfect, but i think we got the most out of Tammy and we should bring someone in to lose the weight from his shoulders. If Michy aint the one, than sell him, whats the point of having him.

1 minute ago, Myers said:

Well yeah, he has his bugs and i dont say he is perfect, but i think we got the most out of Tammy and we should bring someone in to lose the weight from his shoulders. If Michy aint the one, than sell him, whats the point of having him.

many of us have been screaming SELL for what is now going on years

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

We've gone to shit so much this dud is nowadays called the future of this club, nothing more to say.

it really is amazing to see how far our expectations have fallen

the thing that kills me is there is no rhyme nor reason to fixing it for years now

the board is destroying us

insane the amount of dregs we have built up on our books

there is no other team in the world with the vast amount of ultra expensive pure dogshit we are carrying both on the 25 man main roster and then out on loan

it is fucking mental

then add in numpty cunts who think that we can roll with the 5 foot three inch fullback LAMPTEY as one of our main WINGERS

and others who defend twats like Willian to the death

SMDH

I am at wit's end

I do NOT want to become Arsenal or AC Milan ffs

He was always never going to be good enough to lead the line. Least not right now given his lack of experience and development. 

We asked far too much of him than what he is capable of, he should however be applauded for what he's achieved. 

Still think at best he can be our Danny Welbeck. 

7 hours ago, killer1257 said:

What the fuck is wrong with you guys

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Best not bring up that Tammy was the reason why we even got a lead and Arsenal a man down.

When we lose, every player comes under fire in this forum.

So no surprise 

Just now, Blue Armour said:

Best not bring up that Tammy was the reason why we even got a lead and Arsenal a man down.

It doesn't excuse Abraham's profligacy in front of goal. The criticism might be harsh but the fact is, he is a striker and we need him to score goals but he's missing far too many clear opportunities and seemingly need 10 chances to get 1 goal. It's poor. 

22 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

Tammy is one player who doesn't deserve any shit from yesterday. We scored both goals because of him - let's not forget he won the corner for Cesar's goal.

You’re right but that’s a bit like praising Torres for working hard when he did F all in terms of scoring. At the end of the day, Abraham is a striker. He needs to score goals. That’s the reality. I know he’s still young and all that but he has really missed some guilt edge opportunities this season. Yesterday’s first half header and the 1-on-1 against Liverpool at the Bridge come to mind. He’s not the only problem but he’s one of the main problems why we aren’t putting chances away and killing teams off. 

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

You’re right but that’s a bit like praising Torres for working hard when he did F all in terms of scoring. At the end of the day, Abraham is a striker. He needs to score goals. That’s the reality. I know he’s still young and all that but he has really missed some guilt edge opportunities this season. Yesterday’s first half header and the 1-on-1 against Liverpool at the Bridge come to mind. He’s not the only problem but he’s one of the main problems why we aren’t putting chances away and killing teams off. 

But you cant really compare the two, can you?

Torres had a big reputation coming into Chelsea, and was at the age where he should have been in his prime, and was meant to displace Drogba and Anelka who were still at the club.

Tammy's role is to make up for the goal threat we lost with Hazard, and to a lesser extent, Ruben Loftus Cheek, when he became injured.

Yesterday, besides the two goals he was involved in, he also had a couple of headers on target (or at least one on target). Far from a bad contribution. He is young and not yet the finished product.

That being said, I think we need someone with better nous and ruthlessness to come off the bench to lend him a hand during games where he struggles. If wages are acceptable, someone like Cavani would be ideal

9 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

But you cant really compare the two, can you?

Torres had a big reputation coming into Chelsea, and was at the age where he should have been in his prime, and was meant to displace Drogba and Anelka who were still at the club.

Tammy's role is to make up for the goal threat we lost with Hazard, and to a lesser extent, Ruben Loftus Cheek, when he became injured.

Yesterday, besides the two goals he was involved in, he also had a couple of headers on target (or at least one on target). Far from a bad contribution. He is young and not yet the finished product.

That being said, I think we need someone with better nous and ruthlessness to come off the bench to lend him a hand during games where he struggles. If wages are acceptable, someone like Cavani would be ideal

It wasn’t a bad contribution but it doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. He will be judged on scoring the goals at the end of the day. When you play for a big club, there’ll always be scrutiny.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It wasn’t a bad contribution but it doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. He will be judged on scoring the goals at the end of the day. When you play for a big club, there’ll always be scrutiny.

Yeah, I agree there will be more scrutiny here.

Although, I feel the scrutiny is a lot more intense now because there is no supporting act in terms of goals.

When Mount was scoring, and when Pulisic was in good form, there was less reliance on Tammy's goals.

23 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah, I agree there will be more scrutiny here.

Although, I feel the scrutiny is a lot more intense now because there is no supporting act in terms of goals.

When Mount was scoring, and when Pulisic was in good form, there was less reliance on Tammy's goals.

Less reliance doesn’t mean it’s okay. The striker should be the main source of goals. Abraham has scored only 3 goals in his last 11 PL games.

12 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

When we lose, every player comes under fire in this forum.

So no surprise 

Mustafi was the reason. Actually if David Luiz was not David Luiz, Abraham would have fucked the chance to score an open goal.

21 hours ago, Jason said:

It doesn't excuse Abraham's profligacy in front of goal. The criticism might be harsh but the fact is, he is a striker and we need him to score goals but he's missing far too many clear opportunities and seemingly need 10 chances to get 1 goal. It's poor. 

Wait what? He scored 13 goals and extra 3 assists in his first PL season for Chelsea. 

If you are talking clear chances, Suarez is one of the most frustrating players because he missed so many chances aswell, but its all about how many you score in the end. 

And Chelsea as a whole has been pretty crap for the past few weeks if not months now, Tammy is one of the players who are the least to be blamed. First it goes on the defence, we concede left and right. Kepa and entire backline is terrible whole season but recently its even worse.

20 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Nice, what are the next week lottery numbers?

My man Abraham was so slow that he gave enough time for the defender to recover and try to deny him the goal.  I wasnt saying Abraham would miss the shoot.