test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

9. Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

1,405 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, Judy said:

The less said about this guy the better. I really hope we put everything we got into getting Havertz and this guy doesn't get the contract. Hopefully sold to Everton or some midtable team.

…… him coming us helped us big time. He was the reason Fernadinho got sent off.

Tomo, killer1257, Alabama and 1 other like this

…… him coming us helped us big time. He was the reason Fernadinho got sent off.

Tammy is one of the most hated players at Chelsea .

He had a big impact and did way more than Giroud, which was obvious because we were counter attacking. He also was the reason why Fernandinho got red and he won us a penalty. I would say that he was immense today. His pace also helped us so much

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Alabama and Stats like this

I think Tammy is a capable striker, but not convinced he can be a main striker. Strikes me as one who could be like Dzeko from his City days. Decent striker, but not good enough to be the main and sole striker at the club. 

I think Tammy is a capable striker, but not convinced he can be a main striker. Strikes me as one who could be like Dzeko from his City days. Decent striker, but not good enough to be the main and sole striker at the club. 
If he was able to get anywhere near as many goals as Dzeko got, we'd be lucky.

Will be interesting to see where Werner lines up next season in that regard.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

If he was able to get anywhere near as many goals as Dzeko got, we'd be lucky.

Will be interesting to see where Werner lines up next season in that regard.

Dzeko best league goal scoring season was when he scored 16 goals in 1990 minutes, Tammy this season has 13 in 1983 minutes. I would think Tammy best years are ahead of him, and currently more or less matching Dzeko outputs.

My point is Dzeko was not sufficient to be a main and lone striker at City, similarity how i feel about Tammy. 

5 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Dzeko best league goal scoring season was when he scored 16 goals in 1990 minutes, Tammy this season has 13 in 1983 minutes. I would think Tammy best years are ahead of him, and currently more or less matching Dzeko outputs.

My point is Dzeko was not sufficient to be a main and lone striker at City, similarity how i feel about Tammy. 

unless you are only talking EPl, you are way off

league goals

2008–09    Bundesliga    32    26   
2009–10    Bundesliga    34    22

2016–17    Serie A          37    29

I have still yet to make a full decision on Tammy. There are some things he does really well but there are others he is still poor at. For instance, last night he should've run to the near post for Dave's cross but for some reason checked his run. Further, he isn't that clinical. That said, he plays in the hardest position on the pitch, is still only 22 and has done a good job this season given the circumstances, so that deserves a lot of credit. Further, both Drogba and Costa where both still in development at those ages so I do feel some of the criticism held against him is a little unfair at times. 

Still a but of a bumbling player who rarely seems to have enough balance but that left foot finish yesterday impressed me.

I'd imagine he may develop to have more control of his body, but at times his finishing as looked rather good this season. He scores difficult goals whilst missing easy ones, he may improve.

I'm more open to his future here than I was at the beginning, just probably not as a starter

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

killer1257 likes this

That finish with his left foot in the second half was a fantastic strike. Just a shame he was offside.

killer1257 likes this

I love Tammy, I think he could easily bag 12-15 goals a season in the right role. Not convinced on him being the main number 9 but to be honest Willian/Pedro/Cho. even Puli are not really dishing out a million assists a year. I just think he needs to improve his composure, some of what I see is so damn clumsy all the time lol. Come on Tammy. Finish the season strong. 

killer1257 likes this

Lol at this guy, have mercy on us if this guy ever becomes a starter.

I have tried to defend our young players here, but a new contract with big wages for Abraham? :D:D:D 

I knew it. I fecking KNEW this guy isn't ready to lead Chelsea. In 2020, he has been shite.

If he asks for big money in his next contract, ship him off. We can do better.

Want more money? You fucking fraud, zero dignity from this guy trying to ask for more money, playing fuck all.

This isn't a spontaneous comment.

He isn't good enough.

Sell him.

0007 likes this

50 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Horrible performance

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

OH?