Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

21 hours ago, LAM09 said:

That's the problem with football nowadays IMO. Players are rewarded for potential rather than delivering the goods and rightfully earning the big pay rise (Tammy).

Kind of. But it's a world wide thing, not related to just Chelsea or CHO. Paying CHO 6mil a year is nothing compared to losing a potentially 40mil rated teen (40mil on just 18 months left) for free while buying someone of the same potential for 100mil and double the wages (Sancho).

If Cho had not got that injury, he would/should have been setting the world alight like Sancho and we would have been praising our board for shrewd business. 

On 12/24/2019 at 0:08 PM, 1905didierblue said:

Yet. But the potential is there. He has been unfortunate with an injury that can potentially end a career. The way he was playing last season, he would have been one of the most coveted 18/19 year old. As much as sancho who people are willing to pay 120mil along with 250kpw wages. 

No way anyone would have paid CHO 120 m last season. If Bayern gave us 80 m, we would have move him. CHO was excellent but he was excellent mostly in europa league. At the end of the season when he finally was astarter in epl, I don't think he was better than Pedro or Willian. 

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

No way anyone would have paid CHO 120 m last season. If Bayern gave us 80 m, we would have move him. CHO was excellent but he was excellent mostly in europa league. At the end of the season when he finally was astarter in epl, I don't think he was better than Pedro or Willian. 

I did not say people would have paid 120m for Cho last year, but if he had not got a career threatening injury and continued to perform at the level he was last season. Jason Sancho was transferred for 7mil in 17/18 and played around 1000 minutes of football. 

It was only his performance last season (18/19) which has seen a meteoric rise in his stock. One season, that's it. And today he is a 120mil player. And that's the reality of football today. If CHO realises his potential, that's a 100mil saved. 

21 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

I did not say people would have paid 120m for Cho last year, but if he had not got a career threatening injury and continued to perform at the level he was last season. Jason Sancho was transferred for 7mil in 17/18 and played around 1000 minutes of football. 

It was only his performance last season (18/19) which has seen a meteoric rise in his stock. One season, that's it. And today he is a 120mil player. And that's the reality of football today. If CHO realises his potential, that's a 100mil saved. 

My problem is not his potential. He has massive potential. That is obvious. The problem is last year he was very good but in the end he became a bit overrated. It showed in the end of year when he was a starter. 

So like you said if he fulfill his potential then it's 100 m saved. But will he? We'll see. His injury was a shame though. 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:04 AM, OneMoSalah said:

And if this lack of a new deal progress is due to finances, this is the precedent the club set when they let Callum and his agent hold a gun to them to get 180k a week.

I said at the time that it was dangerous, the guy had played maybe 20 times for us and had only played reserve football before. Obviously, other players will maybe try it eventually if they havent already. 

Tammy has had X amount of years on loan at lower levels, performed, worked his way up and is now doing the business in the first team so he definitely has the right to ask. 

Reece maybe has the same idea.

Its like Sanchez at United when he signed getting that huge wage, De Gea wouldnt renew because he wanted a huge pay rise to match it. Pogba if he would of renewed at United is in same boat. 

Except here, if it is down to finances regarding these twos deals which is still hypothetically speaking, we have got it but with young guys who havent achieved much in the long term scale of their footballing careers. Fantastic...

I don't think it is about cho. Tammy has been one of our best player this season and he is one of top scorer in epl. Top striker demand top dollar or in this case top pound

Not good enough to lead the line. Werner would bench him in the second. 

Also non existing in big games. 

Our biggest games this season : Tottenham, City, Leicester, Liverpool x2, United x2, Ajax x2, Valencia x2. That's 11 top games we had and he scored ZERO goals. Plus didn't do shit in all the games we lost lately West Ham, Bournemouth, Everton, Southampton... 

Our biggest games this season : Tottenham, City, Leicester, Liverpool x2, United x2, Ajax x2, Valencia x2. That's 11 top games we had and he scored ZERO goals. Plus didn't do shit in all the games we lost lately West Ham, Bournemouth, Everton, Southampton... 
You know that Werner is a Second striker right ? You know that he plays pretty bad when he plays CF, right?

Tammy is a way better CF than Werner and Tammy has scored many goals without any World class midfielder apart Kova

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

You know that Werner is a Second striker right ? You know that he plays pretty bad when he plays CF, right?

Tammy is a way better CF than Werner and Tammy has scored many goals without any World class midfielder apart Kova

According to all the sites Werner plays CF and CF only, always! Leipzig plays 4-4-2 with two CFs. 

Can't fault Abraham for his effort and I know he's still young but in the final third, he really leaves a lot to be desired. Poor touches, not enough composure, not enough quality when we really need those qualities. 13 goals overall this season is a good return but with just 6 goals scored in the last 20 games, that's kinda disappointing. 

According to all the sites Werner plays CF and CF only, always! Leipzig plays 4-4 - 2 with two CFs. 
I don't know how many times you watched him play, but he never plays as a Target man and he played it for Germany and was horrible and that is why he plays as a winger for the German National Team. Even Gnabry plays Target man because Werner just does not cut it. He is too weak and not the most technicaly gifted striker.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Can't fault Abraham for his effort and I know he's still young but in the final third, he really leaves a lot to be desired. Poor touches, not enough composure, not enough quality when we really need those qualities. 13 goals overall this season is a good return but with just 6 goals scored in the last 20 games, that's kinda disappointing. 

I honestly think he's rubbish.

Just now, LAM09 said:
8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:
I honestly think he's rubbish.

Weren't you praising him just this month and go back on your original assessment?

Yes I was, I just don't think he is what we need now.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

Lampard keeps promoting mediocrity hoping to turn shit into gold. Anyone can tell this guy will never be good enough to lead the line and he wants a 3 digits salary? Laughing out loud.

Here we go. No patience and fickle fans. Some of things I read are embarrassing. Abraham has not been that good recently, although he done very well against Spurs despite not scoring. It happens but to call him mediocre. Just pathetic some of the things I read on here. Not surprised anyway. It will take on game for 'supporters' to turn once again.