Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

On 4/23/2017 at 1:16 PM, ja1 said:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/185831-tammy-abraham-merged/&

some v nice words from Bristol city fans 

They really are in love with him, calling him a legend already.

On 4/22/2017 at 7:58 PM, Super said:

Hope he gets subbed just before the end of the birmingham game so we can give him a great send off.

Oh, my god. If this happens there will be lots and lots of fully-grown men struggling to keep it together in the stands.

Tammy Abraham, BCFC legend in 1 season

Said it before ,pushes Andy Cole for the best loanee I've seen in nigh on 50 years at AG , and right up there in terms of City forwards I've seen , especially considering his age and this his first spell of First Team football

Invredible stamina, guts, ability and character from the lad leading the line alone for much of the season

I would LOVE for him to be back with us next year, but feels like the next progression is PL loan. Lets hope conte takes an interest though and is willing to keep AND actually play him in some games

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

he can. he's under 21 + a homegrown  and doesn't need to be registered.

The loan contract is till the end of the season, not until the end of the last game. So that means till the end of playoffs. 

Loads of reports saying we are going to double his wages from £25,000 to £50,000. Surely he can't be on £25,000 a week already. Must be doubling from £12,500 to £25,000 but everything I have read states we will double his existing wages from £25,000 to £50,000 a week. If this is true, how the hell are we paying a player that much who had barely had a kick of professional football before the start of the season. If true, our young players are really pampered on another level.

11 minutes ago, Stats said:

Loads of reports saying we are going to double his wages from £25,000 to £50,000. Surely he can't be on £25,000 a week already. Must be doubling from £12,500 to £25,000 but everything I have read states we will double his existing wages from £25,000 to £50,000 a week. If this is true, how the hell are we paying a player that much who had barely had a kick of professional football before the start of the season. If true, our young players are really pampered on another level.

That is the only reason how we can keep our best talents.Usually,clubs do not have to pay that much money for youth player contracts because of the fact that the players get a lot of chances to prove their abilitites. That is a reason to stay at a club as a youth team player because you get chances to play.We do not give them chances to play,so we have to give them more money to give them the reason to stay at our club. That is the price we have to pay for our club philosophy

On 27/04/2017 at 4:52 PM, xPetrCechx said:

he can. he's under 21 + a homegrown  and doesn't need to be registered.

Tammy would not take up a place on our Premier League squad list because clubs are free to have as many such players in their squad as they like. All players in the list are however required to be registered to play for the club. As far as I'm aware, Tammy is currently registered to play for Bristol City, not Chelsea and will be until the season ends. With a bit of luck, one of the journos will ask Antonio about this at tomorrow's press conference.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

That is the only reason how we can keep our best talents.Usually,clubs do not have to pay that much money for youth player contracts because of the fact that the players get a lot of chances to prove their abilitites. That is a reason to stay at a club as a youth team player because you get chances to play.We do not give them chances to play,so we have to give them more money to give them the reason to stay at our club. That is the price we have to pay for our club philosophy

Yes, true but that is excessive. I mean giving him even around £15k a week when he signed that first contract is not bad because he is unproven and that is still a lot of money to hand a young player. I would be shocked if he was on the £25,000 a week as being stated. Because when this disagreement was going on between Solanke and the club I read that he was currently on around £8,000 a week and Solanke has before this season been ahead in ranking order than Abraham so find that hard to believe. Abraham from what I remember signed his last contract 2 years ago. There is no way we would have given him that much unless there was some contract he signed during the start of the season or pre-season where he signed a bumper wage.