test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

4,502 posts in this topic

lets face it, the Ferdinand brothers are bitter Terry's England captain and Rio isn't. that's why Anton is producing these lies,

Anton said he didnt hear anything though?

That's it? How many guys have cheated on thier wifes?

Why would that be relevant again :o

What other people do means nowt

So that makes it right?

Your argument itself is flawed. A lot of guys have raped as well. Does that make it right?

So it's normally?

Answer:

Cheating is hardly comparable to rape though, Terry's wife is all about the money, so naturally he was forgiven.

Cheating is hardly comparable to rape though, Terry's wife is all about the money, so naturally he was forgiven.

No, I know. I didn't mean it in that way. But I was using that as an example of his logic. Which was: other people have done it = it's not a big deal

Answer:

LOL. How is that an "answer"?

Man.. I'd love to be a pro footballer: You are hugely overpaid, get to use top quality training facilities for free, and get all the women you want no matter how ugly you are.

Man.. I'd love to be a pro footballer: You are hugely overpaid, get to use top quality training facilities for free, and get all the women you want no matter how ugly you are.

Not to forget about the team mates' wifes :D

xPetrCechx and Liquidator like this

It's a tough life but somebody has to do it...

Why didn't you train to be a footballer when you were a wee lad then?

Only yourself to blame.

Why didn't you train to be a footballer when you were a wee lad then?

Only yourself to blame.

Not really an option when born and living in Estonia, our "pros" are average joes, they don't earn a lot and here are no top quality facilities either.. footballing culture is virtually non-existent compared to top countries... But of course I could've moved to England or whatever as a toddler.. a man can have his regrets :D