test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

4,532 posts in this topic

Did anyone else admire his world class pass to Sturridge with his weaker foot for the opening goal?

Indeed. I was like "WTF John you'll waste the possession away"...and then BAM 1-1.

Except for that early mistake which got punished, another very good performance by Terry. Very weak in 1-on-1 situations and with space behind him but other than that, class. Villas-Boas should simply accept that he can't ever play a high-line as long as Terry is playing (the same goes for Alex and Ivan at CB), he's only hurting his own team.

Did anyone else admire his world class pass to Sturridge with his weaker foot for the opening goal?

A lot of the through balls he gives seem to come his left foot...including the two he gave to Cole to set up Didier on two separate occasions against Arsenal

He makes a lot of those imo. He uses his left quite often, and it is as accurate as his right. I remember a couple of more long left-footed diagonals from him this season, only this one resulted in a goal.

He makes a lot of those imo. He uses his left quite often, and it is as accurate as his right. I remember a couple of more long left-footed diagonals from him this season, only this one resulted in a goal.

No, we scored our first goal against Arsenal after his great ball to Mata. :yes:

Sorry to be daft...I admit, I was under the influence. Who made that pass??? The freakin' small screen that I was watching from....I couldn't tell, then the screaming & yelling that preceded that moment....I won't forget that for a while :D