test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

4,502 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

And he's right to do so - I've really had enough of the board fucking over our legends and I  think he's trying to stop the same happen to him.

I don't know if it's occurred to anybody but he's currently our best centre back.

Idiocy. I really hope the fans step up and tell the board to stick it up their arse. Especially that stain Emenalo.

1 hour ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

Well lets have a look at a couple of things here.

Why has he come out now with this?...i.e. straight after the match in the reporters zone. Either being badly advised or him just being a bit selfish. The talk today should be all positive and about our current run of form and good performance yesterday  including giving fringe players a run out....not this negative frenzy that this has turned into.

Has his agent already had wind of a reduced wages and playing time offer and rejected it before it goes to JT..so no official contract on the the table as yet?

The club say there is still room and time for talks to sort out future plans for him.

Has he had an offer from China? There was huge interest in him when he took on that ambassadorial role over there not so long back.

Find it hilarious when posters talk about club/player loyalty ....... Chelsea FC have stood by JT through all his troubles onand off pitch whether proven or not and if he had been at certain other clubs, could well have found himself sacked. 

Of course we all want him to stay, but he himself sees himself playing for another 2 seasons. 

Going to USA or China where he could finish off his coaching badges and be able to have the chance to put it into practice over there might be great news for us in the future when he could come back in some sort of coaching capacity.

hashtag biggerpicture

Styles and Fernando like this

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

FB_IMG_1454315046276.jpg

I expect JT to start playing out of his skin to earn that contract. I think some monstrous performances and goals are incoming.

xPetrCechx likes this

FB_IMG_1454315046276.thumb.jpg.ac05e0e4bd5cae76d81c9d8e317893e6.jpg

I expect JT to start playing out of his skin to earn that contract. I think some monstrous performances and goals are incoming.

Odds on a JT special from a corner Wednesday night v Watford

Disgrace from the club. Say hello to Captain Ivanovic next season. Heads have to roll in the club's hierarchy..

Whats the disgrace here?

The fact that they say the situation is ongoing?

Why because in the last couple of seasons JT's contract has been sorted by end of January, does it always have to be sorted then. Its only the 1st of Feb.

And if there was a new contract for a year....what happens next Janaury?

23 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

Whats the disgrace here?

Why because in the last couple of seasons JT's contract has been sorted by end of January, does it always have to be sorted then. Its only the 1st of Feb.

So they offer Ivanovic who has been abysmal this season a contract extension with a option to extend while they stall on our club captain and the longest serving servant of our club. Seem fair right? JT always said he wanted to retire at the club and now place yourself in JT's shoes his probably scratching his head thinking wtf is going on here?

Last Sicarius, Muzchap and stroey like this

Whats the disgrace here?

So they offer Ivanovic who has been abysmal this season a contract extension with a option to extend while they stall on our club captain and the longest serving servant of our club. Seem fair right? Jt always said he wanyted to retire at the club and now place yourself in JT's shoes his probably scratching his head thinking wtf is going on here?

Ivanovic is 31 and by giving him a contract we can still get money for him by selling if a club came in for him ala Ramires....that Chinese lot seem to want to throw it around.

Totally understand the club saying this. Also saying that no deal is on the table and having John or whoever say that contracts take a few months to get done is a poor excuse.

preferably we'd of done the same with Ivanovic so I can also understand the timing of the leak.

Having the new manager decide is perfect, clean break or keep him on depending on whether whoever the new manager is etc. Plus we should see him playing out of his skin from now till the end of the season more so than we already do.

Guys, RT this to get people on board. 

Might not make a huge difference, but jut make sure you put in the effort. 

Very good article about how JT broke the news: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/12133502/How-John-Terry-put-Chelsea-on-the-back-foot-with-his-contract-bombshell.html

According to the journalists he actually spoke to, it was not planned, in fact he wasn't the one that brought it up. He was just asked about his future, paused for a second and decided to answer truthfully. In a lot of ways this is so much more like JT. 

Blue Armour, Parky, Essien19 and 1 other like this

Man the bookies are quick. JT paying $3 to sign for my local club Sydney FC. Maybe they're onto something? lol

wh.thumb.jpg.0e4372eac0664353be473be970f

Wenger was on R5 this morning saying talking about Terry ''when you get to the end of your career, you cant expect anything from your employer' bla bla bla saying when he leaves the Arse he doesn't expect anything, its a mutual severance, and Terry should accept the same. 

The difference is Wenger, Terry has won 5 FA cups and Four League titles you nonce -

Essien19, Kieran. and xPetrCechx like this

18 hours ago, The Mak said:

FUCKING DISGRACEFUL.

If they think organisation and defending at the back is bad now, just fucking wait until next season without JT. Especially if the defence is being built on sacks of shit like Ivanovic...and I actually will fucking lose it if he is announced as club captain - can't even speak English properly and blames youth for his own mistakes. Some fucking captain that would be.

JT won't be there to fucking babysit Cahill, the king of backing off your opponent, anymore either.

By far the worst fucking decision this board has ever made. Emenalo needs to fuck off back to coaching little girls teams, fucking clueless prick.

Emenalo doesn't decide on these things... He's not on the board.