test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Alvaro Morata

Started by Captain Ahmed,

1,451 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Ha

Haha

Hahaha

Chelsea and Arsenal are interested.Arsenal is now getting Vardy so it's likely that were gonna sign Morata.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea and Arsenal are interested.Arsenal is now getting Vardy so it's likely that were gonna sign Morata.

dream

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

No we won't. He is not gonna come here. If all your wet dreams you tend to post here scarcely supported by any kind of arguments, we'd sign every other so-so player in Europe. 

Real will exercise their buy back option. Also I doubt that he would take this step back.

Blue-in-me-Veins and Amblève. like this

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

No we won't. He is not gonna come here. If all your wet dreams you tend to post here scarcely supported by any kind of arguments, we'd sign every other so-so player in Europe. 

Real will exercise their buy back option. Also I doubt that he would take this step back.

Real will not exercise their buy back option they don't want him.

41 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Real will not exercise their buy back option they don't want him.

No, they don't want him. The want the $$$ they can get from selling him.

4 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

No, they don't want him. The want the $$$ they can get for selling him.

I know that,we are the most interested in Morata and they are gonna sell Morata to us. (I hope)

anyone who thinks Real Madrid are going to buy a player back just to sell him a few months later have been playing way too much football manager. 

27 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

anyone who thinks Real Madrid are going to buy a player back just to sell him a few months later have been playing way too much football manager. 

They're basing it on widespread rumours from a month or so back.  That they'd buy him back for the set fee £22m or whatever, and if someone offered them 35-40 theyd sell him on

51 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

They already did that. They bought back Negredo with their 5 million option just to sell him for 15 million to Sevilla. 

I'm not sure if it happened other times but this one is for sure.

Not a starter at Juve, No great overall scoring record either.

But admittedly, a very good knack for scoring/ making a nuisance of himself in important matches. I don't know how I feel about this one. At age 23, I'd take the punt and sign him. Costa- Morata and Remy should be fine. Send Falcao and Pato packing 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not a starter at Juve, No great overall scoring record either.

But admittedly, a very good knack for scoring/ making a nuisance of himself in important matches. I don't know how I feel about this one. At age 23, I'd take the punt and sign him. Costa- Morata and Remy should be fine. Send Falcao and Pato packing 

Because Morata and Dybala would not work and Morata has started around 10 games and scored 7 goals.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Because Morata and Dybala would not work and Morata has started around 10 games and scored 7 goals.

Would Morata and Costa work?

Chelsea4 likes this

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Would Morata and Costa work?

Yes,Costa is strong and can make space for Morata.While Morata is fast and tehnically great and has a great movement.Morata-Costa partnership would be great.

I'm seeing a whooooole lot of chatter on Twitter saying he isn't very good. Guess people don't understand that he isn't a Suarez or an Agüero yet who will score 30 goals up top on his own. He isn't the finished product and has a huge ceiling. Playing with a strike partnership of Costa and Morata would be insane. They'd compliment each other perfectly, I think.

Fernando, roba3y and Blue_Fox_ like this