The Conte Thread

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well its suprized me a little that there isn't a long que of Italian players lined up outside The Bridge considering how much they think of him. I must admit I was expecting him to buy a few.

Probably is a queue of them who would like to come. It's whether or not Conte/Chelsea want them here or not. 

Of the ones that have been linked though, Pelle has chosen money over career, Giaccherini is off to Napoli, and Candreva is still undecided. 

And Bonnucci the one we want/need  and who loves the guy isn't going nowhere neither.

Just now, DavidEU said:

Probably is a queue of them who would like to come. It's whether or not Conte/Chelsea want them here or not. 

Of the ones that have been linked though, Pelle has chosen money over career, Giaccherini is off to Napoli, and Candreva is still undecided. 

Just now, Unionjack said:

And Bonnucci the one we want/need  and who loves the guy isn't going nowhere neither.

Don't feel like Bonucci was ever going to happen, to us or City. He's got everything he could possibly want at Juve. 

Just now, DavidEU said:

Don't feel like Bonucci was ever going to happen, to us or City. He's got everything he could possibly want at Juve. 

Just being devils advocate and feeling a bit upset. Was expecting/HOPING for more considering last year. Had visions of us building up and strengthening the squad. When I see our already strong opponents doing it and us dragging our arses again. I think Conte will be good but .........

7 minutes ago, Leif said:

what sort of fanbase do we have that nobody's chucked a link in to the PC yet? still searching 

why can't we be more like Liverpool? 

Spoiler

:shifty:

13 minutes ago, Leif said:

i swear if someone's sat comfy watching the PC with TalkChelsea open at the same time in this moment that they deserve a ban

Chill mate it has not even started yet, 10 mins to go. David said two hours ago that is going to be live on chelseafc.com, no one is keeping the links for them lol