test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,631 posts in this topic
On 11/4/2018 at 7:15 AM, manpe said:

Real must be fuming they didn't go after Sarri when they had the chance :D Why they went for Lopetegui in first place I have no idea. In the process they prolly fucked Spain over by making them change the coach with 1 day or so remaining till WC. Real are scum, I hope this is the start of a long struggle for them.

as much as i love Eden i want Real to fuck off and win fuck all. Arrogant pricks

Vesper and Atomiswave like this

On 5/21/2019 at 9:04 PM, Atomiswave said:

We should have paid the man at the spot instead of this embarrassing BS........what were they thinking ffs? You sacked him, he was always entitled to that pay. One fuckery after the other with this board, and sadlt we seem to never fucking learn from our mistakes.

Same happend with Eva Carneiro. Instead of just paying and be done with it, we drag it for a year and still end up paying them.

Atomiswave likes this

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Same happend with Eva Carneiro. Instead of just paying and be done with it, we drag it for a year and still end up paying them.

We really are poorly run......and Theres zero punishment when they fuck up time after time.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

They tried to say he broke his contract with that Costa SMS, roflmaooooooooooooooo.

So fucking childish.

Fernando and Vesper like this

https://www.football-italia.net/141031/conte-perisic-not-suited-inter-role

So two players he wanted us to get while here (who would have cost £100m combined roughly) he's now freezing out at Inter, yet we should have backed him a blank chequebook apparently :lol:

https://www.football-italia.net/140988/conte-inter-need-start-selling

Looks like the mask is slipping even earlier than usual this time, skipping the impressive title win and straight to the hostility.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

So two players he wanted us to get while here (who would have cost £100m combined roughly) he's now freezing out at Inter, yet we should have backed him a blank chequebook apparently :lol:

Looks like the mask is slipping even earlier than usual this time, skipping the impressive title win and straight to the hostility.

But he is right though........Inter is in such a huge mess you dont even know where to start. Now the Club seems like taking it way too slow and that is not Conte. He is a Winner, they must have made him promises which they are failng. He is a hot head yes but a winner.

Vesper, OneMoSalah, 11Drogba and 1 other like this

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Well hes going for 352 from the looks of the game against United earlier so that will mean no wingers and using wingbacks (Dalbert/Asamoah and Candreva/Lazaro). Dont think anyone would go around using Perisic as a wingback as he wouldnt be great defensively. Nainggolan is an odd one though but his age maybe and the fact Conte looks like hes going to build around younger players in midfield like Barella, Sensi, Brozovic, Vecino and Gagliardini is probably why. Plus he is probably on bigger wages and Inter need to sell to comply with FFP as they really want Edin Dzeko and Romelu Lukaku. Nainggolan and Borja Valerjo are probably 2 MF players he is looking to move on, due to their age and the fact they have plenty of options.

Honestly think he will get an real improvement out of Inter in all fairness, theres no doubt with the defenders they have he has a very very solid base to build on (having the choice to pick from Godin, Miranda, Skriniar and de Virj is a very good selection) and as we seen here with him in that first season the way he had our back 3 playing and team set up, made us extremely hard to beat. Plus Handanovic seems to be defying age in goals, still a very good GK.

Surprised he hasnt looked to reintroduce Icardi into the group but Icardi probably fucked that for himself. Icardi upfront with that Martinez could be a very good duo I think.

Think he could keep Perisic for a 343 if he needs to change it up but cant see Perisic who has been a regular at Inter settling for a bench role and they have Politano who can play both wings too.

Its gonna be interesting in Serie A this year I think. Sarri, Carlo, Conte all up against each other.

Atomiswave likes this

19 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Basically some patterns of that play and combinations is what we seen with Contes 343 here, especially that ball round the corner from the fullback/wingback and the other one to get the striker in behind. Interesting to see how that rule will work in the long run.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Doing really well. 5 from 5. Top of the table. Just one conceded goal with already beating Milan and Lazio. 

Perfect circumstances for Conte this. He's in his element when he's got a mountain to climb. 

Could see him winning Serie A unless he starts developing a fettish for Alexis.

Johnnyeye likes this

Inter v Juve next weekend before the international break is one to watch. 
Arguably the title decider already. Inter wouldn't blow a 5 point lead
kellzfresh and killer1257 like this

I really do like Conte but I think his judgement on signings has been somewhat questionable at every club he has been. I mean, surely he can think of better players to sign than Lukaku and 2019 Alexis Sanchez?

Tomo likes this

22 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I really do like Conte but I think his judgement on signings has been somewhat questionable at every club he has been. I mean, surely he can think of better players to sign than Lukaku and 2019 Alexis Sanchez?

That's my point of emphasy...His judgement in spoting for is quiet poor... Remember Candreva links and those underwhelming names from serie A during his short stint here... 

15 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Think Juve have far too much individual quality. It’s what got them past Sarri’s Napoli. 

Would love to be wrong 

Personally I'd rather Napoli won it if we're going for choices of ex Chelsea manager's. I'm not Carlo's biggest fan in terms of his management style but he still conducted himself with respect and dignity when it all went wrong while Conte basically shat on us as supporter's, especially the ones who travelled to City that afternoon.

Still a bit wounding what he did post January for me, genuinely thought the version of 16/17 and even the first half of 17/18 was as good as Jose the first time round.

kellzfresh likes this

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

It his big weakness and the second biggest reason (after his attitude decline) as to why I was happy to see him leave despite the incredible memories of 16/17.

!Hazard! likes this

On 26/09/2019 at 2:31 AM, Tomo said:

Could see him winning Serie A unless he starts developing a fettish for Alexis.

Looks like this is going to work. He just scored! 

Edit : red card 😂

7 hours ago, Jason said:

IT'S ON!

6 wins out of 6 for Conte's Inter. Juventus up next, next Sunday! 

hell yes, I so want Inter to win the Scudetto

I have seen so many slag that team off as having shit players, they are crazy

they are loaded at CB and MF, better than Juve

have a still great (for a year or two more) GK in Samir Handanovic

have decent strikers (Lukaku is more than good enough for Serie A and even though I don't rate buying Lautaro Martinez atm, he has the talent)

and have yet to unleash Valentino Lozano at fullback/wingback

if Alex plays like he did today before his red card, watch out, and Politano is a great winger to complement

Atomiswave likes this