test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,589 posts in this topic

Wish him the best. 

I hope he decides to take some players he bought here, except Kante. 

Take Alonso, and if he loves Willian, take him as well. :D

Anyhow enjoy being with Courtois again. ^_^

After Ramos' comments as well as Perez' influence on transfers its not a surprise Conte isn't going there. Probably a smart move in all fairness. Think he will end up back at Juve eventually, Allegri is still a wanted man (Real, United and Bayern all been linked and mentioned in the past a lot) and if he manages CL success with that Juve team it would be ideal time for him to go I think.

Vesper likes this

Real only have 2 weeks to find a replacement. Zidane is impossible. Mourinho, Martinez, Allegri all will be hard to get at this time. So, the greatest chance still would be Conte and Sam Allardyce. We will see.

8 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Real only have 2 weeks to find a replacement. Zidane is impossible. Mourinho, Martinez, Allegri all will be hard to get at this time. So, the greatest chance still would be Conte and Sam Allardyce. We will see.

...or Wenger.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:26 AM, RoyalBlues said:

Real must be fuming they didn't go after Sarri when they had the chance :D Why they went for Lopetegui in first place I have no idea. In the process they prolly fucked Spain over by making them change the coach with 1 day or so remaining till WC. Real are scum, I hope this is the start of a long struggle for them.

RoyalBlues likes this

On 03/11/2018 at 11:15 PM, manpe said:

Real must be fuming they didn't go after Sarri when they had the chance :D Why they went for Lopetegui in first place I have no idea. In the process they prolly fucked Spain over by making them change the coach with 1 day or so remaining till WC. Real are scum, I hope this is the start of a long struggle for them.

I doubt they'd ever consider Sarri, he doesn't have that massive reputation that Perez would normally go for (not to disrespect him, he is a very well respected coach obviously but Madrid have had the likes of Mourinho, Ancelotti, Zidane etc, who were huge names) or a big amount of trophies which would be a paramount requirement at a club like Madrid. Don't know about Lopetegui either, a decent enough coach but he was 3rd or 4th choice apparently. I think they will continue to struggle while Perez is at the club, hes very much the guy who makes all the big decisions, transfers, managers, apparently he is insistent that Benzema is a regular etc because he was one of his signings or so people have felt.  

Vesper likes this