test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,573 posts in this topic
On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, Unionjack said:

Youve just made a new best mate in Iggy! cd5250f00d5e63dc98f594f7b3e4970c.gif

Going to see them at the Roundhouse in September can't fucking wait.

Unionjack likes this

17 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Going to see them at the Roundhouse in September can't fucking wait.

Not been there for 5 or 6 years since Weller was o. must have seen him and The Jam over 40 times and was the worse I'd ever seen him lol

You going to both nights? I see theres a discount.

WTF does Morata expect? For him to keep playing week in week out without a fuckin bollocking or at least subbing!! Fuck that pisses me off.

Conte’s legal fight with Chelsea continues to drag on — report

Battle over the severance payment

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/29/17917054/contes-legal-fight-with-chelsea-continues-to-drag-on-report

Wonder if he will manage in Italy next> Both AC Milan and Roma are linked with him again.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Conte’s legal fight with Chelsea continues to drag on — report

Battle over the severance payment

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/29/17917054/contes-legal-fight-with-chelsea-continues-to-drag-on-report

Wonder if he will manage in Italy next> Both AC Milan and Roma are linked with him again.

AC Milan I would lay wager. Gattuso just doesn't look a top class manager.

Johnnyeye likes this

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

AC Milan I would lay wager. Gattuso just doesn't look a top class manager.

AC M wanted him from when the rumours of him leaving us started.

Roma fans want him but they think hes too good to take the job

I would have said hes also too good to take the AC M job too tho.

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Unionjack said:

I would have said hes also too good to take the AC M job too tho.

AC Milan not a good enough job?

They are a HUGE team, all time they have 70 major trophies, 2nd most international titles ever (after RM) 2nd most EC/CL titles, have won every single international title at least once, 30 domestic titles, most all time UEFA Super Cups and most all time Intercontinental Cups, their late 1980's,early 1990's teams were arguably the greatest side era (IMHO) ever

Juve has dominated the last 10 years, but take that away, Milan is by far the biggest team in Italy on an overall historical basis

Plus Milano is just a whip of a city to live in (not that that matters so much in footie)

Just now, Vesper said:

AC Milan not a good enough job?

They are a HUGE team, all time they have 70 major trophies, 2nd most international titles ever (after RM) 2nd most EC/CL titles, have won every single international title at least once, 30 domestic titles, most all time UEFA Super Cups and most all time Intercontinental Cups, their late 1980's,early 1990's teams were arguably the greatest side era (IMHO) ever

Juve has dominated the last 10 years, but take that away, Milan is by far the biggest team in Italy on an overall historical basis

Plus Milano is just a whip of a city to live in (not that that matters so much in footie)

Yeah I know what they've done mate but realistically they are closer to the bottom of Serie A than the top and that can;t be good can it eh.

But if they wanted to sell us Andre Silva I'd tell Conte to go there myself lol

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah I know what they've done mate but realistically they are closer to the bottom of Serie A than the top and that can;t be good can it eh.

But if they wanted to sell us Andre Silva I'd tell Conte to go there myself lol

Their new yank hedge fund owners apparently will open the pocket books like a motherfucker, I would be torn between Milan and Manure if I was ZZ.

I do  know he is a Juve ex player, so maybe that weighs against AC Milan, but history is filled players switching to enemy teams (Figo from Barca to RM in 2000 was the first huge one in my footie-following life,and I was only eight then, lol) and also managing enemy clubs.

AC Milan is NOT Ajax, a truly great club for decades that now is (apparently) off the worldstage (other than developing insanely great young talent) for good due to financial changes in the game.

Real Madrid reportedly ready to sack coach Julen Lopetegui as Antonio Conte is favourite to take over

https://www.independent.ie/sport/real-madrid-reportedly-ready-to-sack-coach-julen-lopetegui-as-antonio-conte-is-favourite-to-take-over-37443727.html

Real Madrid chiefs are ready to relieve head coach Julen Lopetegui of his duties after a disastrous start to their season, with former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte being tipped to take over.

Lopetegui was sacked as Spain coach days before last summer's World Cup finals after it emerged he had agreed to take over at Real Madrid after the tournament, but he has endured a torrid few months at the Bernabeu.

Real Madrid are currently on a five-game winless run in all competitions and their 2-1 home defeat against Levante on Saturday appears to have been the final straw.

Reports in Spain suggest Lopetegui's exit will be confirmed imminently, with some familiar names being linked with one of the most prestigious managerial posts in the world game.

Former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is listed as the bookies favourite to replace Lopetegui, with ex-Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger also listed among the favourites.

Wenger has confirmed that he turned down the chance to manage Real Madrid on a couple of occasions during his lengthy spell in charge of Arsenal and it may be that he is tempted by an offer to return once again now.

Real’s B team manager Santiago Solari is being touted as a possible replacement, if the club's hierarchy decide to install what may be viewed as a caretaker manager before targeting their chief target next summer, with that man believed to be Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino.

Johnnyeye likes this