The Conte Thread

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

As @Blue_Fox_ said, it's great to have him here a few days early so he can start working on building and molding his squad.. 

Are you taking the piss? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Don't know if he will be able to focus on Chelsea after this loss

Exactly this, as I've said already (quite brutally), I imagine for the next few days, Chelsea will mean fuck all to him. He just said in the post match interview he'll be back with us. 

Hopefully he's like José and has that maniacal desire to get to work straight away.

Take a couple of days off and then start making those phone calls to transfer targets. :D

As soon as he shows up at Chelsea the board will probably tell him they expect him to do wonder with the current squad...... I wont expect any more signings than Batman. Looking forward to se Matic-Mikel dominate the midfield next season.

got at least on par with Löw in the tactical battle. getting a technically far superior GErman side into the penalty shootout is difficult enough. Tho it has to be said that Italy were never gonna score from open play against that rock solid German 3-man defence. But that is down to their lack of clinical finishers. Mind they had enough shots. 

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Are you taking the piss? :lol:

Exactly this, as I've said already (quite brutally), I imagine for the next few days, Chelsea will mean fuck all to him. He just said in the post match interview he'll be back with us. 

Conte always says the same thing when leaves a team.He does it because become attached to the group.Conte will not return any time soon to coach Juventus or Italy (which in many ways is the same thing).Will have to pass years and real change in management of the Italian football.
As he told in the conference he left Italy because in addition to the need to train every day he was alone in the battles for national(stage,ecc..)

17 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

As I said, he misses club football a lot and would come here asap. His vocal cords must appreciate the days off :D

I think he shouts at his wife like that.