The Conte Thread

28 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Seems good RA thinks that way but it seems it’s a little bit too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the most stupid article I've ever read about the Conte situation. David Luiz aside, there are no stories about Conte having problems with the squad, but its widely report that the relationship between Conte and The Board have deteriorated since Diego Costa situation back in past summer. If Conte leaves, it will be more related with his poor relationship with people running the club and his lack of focus after became clear he is not in the club's plans for next season.

I really don't know why at this point someone would come up with such stupid insinuations. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

I will make barbeque and invite whores for the whole week if that happens. We will probably again go with policy of 80m for top player is too much but two bang average for 40m is excellent business.

On another note, Im glad we steered clear of Sanchez. I dont see what people vision in him. Good player but those wages were ridiculous. Even City left him lol.

Can i come to the BBQ:D

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We'll probably beat West Brom, the mood will lift a bit, and then we'll get battered back to back by the Manc clubs. The mood will be toxic again at that point.

I expect to lose to Man U and city.. Probably Palace so won't be surprised.. Being battered by Burnley and Watford however... 

Everything so up down up down with us.. Wins.. Woo..league wooooohey... Then comes shitness and it doesn't get better.Just a sudden drop down

And repeat everytime after we win the league 

47 minutes ago, Henrique said:

This is the most stupid article I've ever read about the Conte situation. David Luiz aside, there are no stories about Conte having problems with the squad, but its widely report that the relationship between Conte and The Board have deteriorated since Diego Costa situation back in past summer. If Conte leaves, it will be more related with his poor relationship with people running the club and his lack of focus after became clear he is not in the club's plans for next season.

I really don't know why at this point someone would come up with such stupid insinuations. 

Because according to the mainstream media, football is all about motivation and mentality.

Abramovic role at club should only be to pay the bills, nothing more. City and psg owners give money, rest is taken care by people who know football. 

I love RA for all he did for this club and he seems genuine fan too, but he should not be involved in the football stuff at all.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

that we can all agree on lol

The question is does he hope or want to stay? To me he seems he doesn't want to.

Someone said that he has a toxic relation with Marina. I am not sure if it is just her or if we have a toxic work environment for the managers.

Ancelotti wrote in his book how it was working with Roman. Of course we blamed Ancelotti here.

Lets hope our con man Roman can deceive another elite manager after Conte. He is very good tricking people, but I will be really surprised if any of the names fans hope to see accepts working for him.

13 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

The question is does he hope or want to stay? To me he seems he doesn't want to.

Someone said that he has a toxic relation with Marina. I am not sure if it is just her or if we have a toxic work environment for the managers.

Ancelotti wrote in his book how it was working with Roman. Of course we blamed Ancelotti here.

Lets hope our con man Roman can deceive another elite manager after Conte. He is very good tricking people, but I will be really surprised if any of the names fans hope to see will accept working for him.

We all want him to stay, but his demeanour is that of a man who knows he is just towing the line until he leaves.  I think a lot of the enthusiasm he has lost on the touchline is down to this. 

Just stop playing the underperforming players, come up with subtle changes to influence games when we are playing poor, and give the subs a proper think through - and it'd go a long way to getting us back where we should be

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

If I see Cahill and Bakabambi in the starting lineups again...I really think Conte wants to leave. A manager who wants to get good results wouldn't play the Bambi duo over and over.

Even if we have zero options on the bench, get the youth up and give them a chance before risking the Bambis.

the real problem is david luiz. 

an overrated player and a poor defender 

Bakayoko in a 2 midfield is lost. 

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Lets hope our con man Roman can deceive another elite manager after Conte. He is very good tricking people, but I will be really surprised if any of the names fans hope to see accepts working for him.

i understand your point, one of the things most of us dislike is the revolving door of managers, yes it got us plenty of trophies but at what cost? we all would love to see some stability at the club for a change, but it has been the standard set by Abramovich, get results or you're out, no world class manager will last long here, and doesnt have the will or trust to stay here, can you imagine Guardiola being here? its a shame managers cant last long, it sets a bad precedent for any manager coming here, he knows he has to play russian roulette in order to survive, it really is a toxic environment for any manager.

58 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i understand your point, one of the things most of us dislike is the revolving door of managers, yes it got us plenty of trophies but at what cost? we all would love to see some stability at the club for a change, but it has been the standard set by Abramovich, get results or you're out, no world class manager will last long here, and doesnt have the will or trust to stay here, can you imagine Guardiola being here? its a shame managers cant last long, it sets a bad precedent for any manager coming here, he knows he has to play russian roulette in order to survive, it really is a toxic environment for any manager.

It is not just hiring and sacking managers imo. Other clubs in Europe are trying to get better scouts and football directors. Roma hired Monchi from Sevilla, Real Madrid tried to bring Paratici from Juventus, Arsenal hired B.Dortmund's scout, Barcelona hired Braida from Milan, City has Begiristain and we have Roman's people. Sammer steps up when there is crisis at Bayern, who can help our first team head coaches in moment like this. No one.