test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,565 posts in this topic

Now that Tuchel rejected us and is going to PSG our focus should be on Jardim, Fonseca, Tedesco, Sarri, Hasenhuttl , Marco Silva or Montella. Luis Enrique, Allegri, Ancelotti and Simeone wll be the same bullshit all over again. They can stay where they are. 

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte says Gianluca Vialli is wrong about him wanting to leave the club

 

Antonio Conte has dismissed Gianluca Vialli's claims he is "almost looking forward to leaving Chelsea" as untrue.

Addressing Vialli's comments ahead of Sunday's visit of West Ham, live on Sky Sports, Conte said: "It's not true, it's not true. Gianluca is a friend but I am not talking with him for one year maybe.

"It's not true. It's very difficult for me but since this season [started] I am listening to a lot of speculation about my future and I am hearing a lot of people talking about my future.

"I am reading a lot of speculation about my future but [this has been] since the start of the season, not now.

"The only thing that is true is that I am committed to this club. I have a contract with this club. I work very hard for this club. This is the only thing that is true. The other situations are not true."

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me it's simple. Is best that he stays next season. 

We are in not in a good situation. And not many managers will come to our team. 

He has a contract let him finish it. For once the club needs to change their theme of sacking because of one bad season. 

No matter how dire we are this season, there's always next season. Look at what happen after Mourinho left, who would have thought. 

So hopefully the club just forget everything that happen this season and continue with the coach, because like it or not, we are not going to be in the CL and we are not attractive as a team like before. 

And that change of trend will be good for everyone to see, the media, future prospect managers and what not. 

Blusan Alamb likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fernando said:

To me it's simple. Is best that he stays next season. 

 

I don't think I could stick him moaning about not getting his transfer targets for another season I blame our board more than Conte for our failed season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he was a man of dignity he would have resigned as soon as he felt betrayed/let down by the board and thereby became apathetic, but he's made us regress so much than Mourinho 2.0 and we've suffered so many humiliating results because of his toxicity and many more loom as likely as snow falling when winter arrives in Siberia. The Board/Abramovich are not to blame and they've shown themselves to run the club as a business first. We logically are in dire need of a superhero of a billionaire passionate fan to buy and take over the club cause this clusterf*ck that we're going through seems to be a writing on the wall every goddamn other two/three years. But Conte is to blame for this oblivion we've fallen into since the start of the year. Before '18, I sensed something missing, but I was always confident that we'd at least end up in the top four.

The squad we currently have is good enough for it, it's just that Conte has been fooling so many fans with propaganda that will make even Goebbels feel inspired by making it seem as if he's overachieved with the squad, yet it's so clear to see nowadays what a POS, what a coward, what a hypocrite he is. He's so one-dimensional and yet overbearing and the players have clearly and rightly so staged a mutiny against him. His training methods, his power-tripping against Luiz and Costa, his bla bla blas in PCs talking down his own goddamn squad and bigging himself up. I thoroughly hate him, and f*ck his achievement of winning the league last season. So what if he won it if he has an emotionally volatile character? He gets paid millions to do his job, big deal! F*********ck him!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, whats happening said:

it doesnt really matter who the manager is if the board doesnt change.

Board - Abramovich. This thing that our board is this isolated entity that works independent of the owner is fantasy. The thing is Abramovich so far only goes for big name managers 

zekinjo and Henrique like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Irakozium257 said:

If he was a man of dignity he would have resigned as soon as he felt betrayed/let down by the board and thereby became apathetic, but he's made us regress so much than Mourinho 2.0 and we've suffered so many humiliating results because of his toxicity and many more loom as likely as snow falling when winter arrives in Siberia. The Board/Abramovich are not to blame and they've shown themselves to run the club as a business first. We logically are in dire need of a superhero of a billionaire passionate fan to buy and take over the club cause this clusterf*ck that we're going through seems to be a writing on the wall every goddamn other two/three years. But Conte is to blame for this oblivion we've fallen into since the start of the year. Before '18, I sensed something missing, but I was always confident that we'd at least end up in the top four.

The squad we currently have is good enough for it, it's just that Conte has been fooling so many fans with propaganda that will make even Goebbels feel inspired by making it seem as if he's overachieved with the squad, yet it's so clear to see nowadays what a POS, what a coward, what a hypocrite he is. He's so one-dimensional and yet overbearing and the players have clearly and rightly so staged a mutiny against him. His training methods, his power-tripping against Luiz and Costa, his bla bla blas in PCs talking down his own goddamn squad and bigging himself up. I thoroughly hate him, and f*ck his achievement of winning the league last season. So what if he won it if he has an emotionally volatile character? He gets paid millions to do his job, big deal! F*********ck him!!!!!!!

He's worse than Jose 15/16 in everything but results (and he's slowly catching up in that regard aswell). The one thing you can't take away from Mou is he was committed to trying to turn things around, yes he went about it the wrong way and got almost everything spectacularly and laughably wrong in those fateful few months but he was still committed to job until the moment he was fired, Conte on the other mentally checked out months ago and is stealing a living at this point.

I've read that potential suitors have noted his behavior this season and have become wary of appointing him themselves, can't say i feel any sympathy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a weird feeling that he could stay after all. Weird because we are Chelsea and we don't do that.

He maybe moans sometimes about transfers, but when you ask him about leaving Chelsea, he is always clear - he wants to stay and work until the end of his contract at least. And I trust him about that, fuck this "OMG he is not crazy and passionate on the line like before, he must want to leave" talk, just listen to him at the press, man is committed. And board re-signed him with a new contract so I think their interest too is to keep him at least for that another year, also financially-wise.

Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes that is what I'm saying. 

It doesn't make sense to sack him. We are not going to be in the CL and we are not attractive club as before. 

Just let the man finish his contract. 

Then we will see next season who we can get unless next season everyone makes up and we have a great season.... 

Blusan Alamb and El P. like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, the wes said:

I don't think I could stick him moaning about not getting his transfer targets for another season I blame our board more than Conte for our failed season 

Don't worry I'm sure the next manager will say similar at some point.. I can't blame him for that he's said what we've all said.. And Jose before him has said. Hardly anything new. Maybe shouldn't been to vocal.. 

The rest however yeah that's on him.. Failure to change.. Subs that are way to late... Weird line u choices... 

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6. 4. 2018 at 5:17 PM, Fernando said:

To me it's simple. Is best that he stays next season. 

We are in not in a good situation. And not many managers will come to our team. 

He has a contract let him finish it. For once the club needs to change their theme of sacking because of one bad season. 

No matter how dire we are this season, there's always next season. Look at what happen after Mourinho left, who would have thought. 

So hopefully the club just forget everything that happen this season and continue with the coach, because like it or not, we are not going to be in the CL and we are not attractive as a team like before. 

And that change of trend will be good for everyone to see, the media, future prospect managers and what not. 

If he had more attacking approach and actualy tested players that we have, sure. But I wont stand another season of park the bus with same 11 and listen him moan he doesnt have other players.

jernej93 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yes that is what I'm saying. 

It doesn't make sense to sack him. We are not going to be in the CL and we are not attractive club as before. 

Just let the man finish his contract. 

Then we will see next season who we can get unless next season everyone makes up and we have a great season.... 

No, he must be sacked at the end of the season.

Conte has given up. It clearly shows after the past number of matches. 5 losses in the last 7. That is unacceptable for a top club.

And I still haven't forgiven Conte for the City away and Spuds home defeats. Those games will be remembered as one of Chelsea's worst games in our history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he’s been watching City this week. We lost top 4 when he decided we should surrender and “suffer” against City instead of showing some cojones. Showed them way too much respect and instead of building the momentum and confidence of the team he completely stifled it. It had a knock on effect for the games following them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2018 at 4:48 AM, Tomo said:

He's worse than Jose 15/16 in everything but results (and he's slowly catching up in that regard aswell). The one thing you can't take away from Mou is he was committed to trying to turn things around, yes he went about it the wrong way and got almost everything spectacularly and laughably wrong in those fateful few months but he was still committed to job until the moment he was fired, Conte on the other mentally checked out months ago and is stealing a living at this point.

I've read that potential suitors have noted his behavior this season and have become wary of appointing him themselves, can't say i feel any sympathy.

What are evidences for that?

Man copes differently, he is not crazy on the line like before, but I really don't understand people who think they are psychologists and can read Conte's mind, with no real evidence. He just said that he cannot sleep most of the nights when we lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El P. said:

He just said that he cannot sleep most of the nights when we lose.

Do you honestly believe that? Because if he did, he wouldn't have continued to be tactically stubborn after the City match. In fact, we can go all the way back to our back to back defeats against CP & Watford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conte has had bad moments and yes we lost points thanks to him but way more because of the ones like Thibou, Willian, Luiz, even Hazard... 

They (our most important players) have literally decided to stop playing football in Decembar. No matter what their job is to train hard and play their best but they showed no respect for the badge, fans and the coach they represent. Only personal needs matters.

Antonio Conte can’t play football for them. He used exactly the same tactics we were dominating opponents last season but first time they felt though (results and from the coach) this season they surrendered like a little cowards and started acting against the coach (again), causing almost unrepairable damage to this football club.

Those earns millions and are completely betrayed Chelsea Football Club (goes both ways). 

Always makes me laugh when Azpi comes out with we’re Chelsea we fight, next time will win blah blah. Next match we lose 100% I tell you that. Like when Ray (RIP) was in hospital suffering from heart attack they were all calling for the win and fight for Ray. We have all seen how they’ve fought against Tottenham the day after. I felt sick in my stomach and not because we lost.

Some players just lost their identity and I can’t fully blame them because some of them deserves better (results and the squad).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's the stories about the players being unhappy with his methods that will be the end of him rather than the results. We clearly have a group of players that take to being trained very, very hard for a certain amount of time but after about a season they hate it and our level drops through the floor. 

Conte, like Mourinho, comes across like the sort of manager who isn't really close with any players and instead just treats everyone like employees. I think we need a manager who can identify more with the players and is very personable. Someone who is also very flexible with his methods and isn't set in stone like the stubborn madman we know Conte is.

At this point, I can't see a top manager who is already at a big club and doing a great job wanting to leave their club to jump into the Chelsea fire. This is why I wish we could've locked down Tuchel. Out of a job and super eager to prove himself again. Like, why would Sarri, Simeone, or Allegri leave these great jobs to come here? I think our next manager will be someone either out of a job and desperate to prove themselves again ( Carlo, Luis Enrique, Marco Silva) or someone from a smaller club who wants to make a big step up.

Honestly, the one manager we could get that would instantly command respect from not only our players but also other managers and clubs is Simeone. I think he could get us on track immedietly and have us competing for the title next season. The problems with him, though, are that we'd revert to playing somewhat dull football that many complain about and it probably wouldn't be long before the same friction with players and board arose again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.