test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,690 posts in this topic
59 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Bar a few.....Chelsea has a worse team than Italy. Let's open our eyes people :lol:
Azpi, Zouma, Matic, Willian, Hazard and Costa are the exceptions I'm talking about.

We are a better team than Italy, but in the system Conte uses, the ball passing centerbacks and a hold up striker is so important but we are very poor in those aspects. 

48 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Not really triggered, I've been wanting to say something for weeks, but kept telling myself what's the point, these Jose cretins are persistent. And i do like Mourinho btw, I don't like how he handled last season and was glad he got the sack, as was any sane fan of the club.

Calling people 'cretins' and going down the self righteous path again: Telling people what any 'sane' person would or wouldn't do. It's getting more and more boring. Na man, let's finish this 'discussion', gets us nowhere, just looking for the wind up. Shame, puts the Belgian crew under poor light.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

Calling people 'cretins' and going down the self righteous path again: Telling people what any 'sane' person would or wouldn't do. It's getting more and more boring. Na man, let's finish this 'discussion', gets us nowhere, just looking for the wind up. Shame, puts the Belgian crew under poor light.

More and more boring? It's the first time I say anything on the matter in months. You're the one making jibberish posts 24/7 proclaiming your love for your homeboy. You're a fecking weirdo, let's end this indeed.

Just now, Weckerz said:

More and more boring? It's the first time I say anything on the matter in months. You're the one making jibberish posts 24/7 proclaiming your love for your homeboy. You're a fecking weirdo, let's end this indeed.

Very nice indeed. Is that the way we speak to each other in here?!

Just now, Essien19 said:

Very nice indeed. Is that the way we speak to each other in here?!

Only to you. Don't act all white-knight because you have no arguments

People who overhyping Conte up now, will be the very same people who will demand his head on the plate if things goes wrong. But his tactical work against Belgium and Spain were top-class. Curious about how he will cope against a smaller teams, but we'll see. Positive about him.

Essien19, CHOULO19, stroey and 1 other like this

11 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

People who overhyping Conte up now, will be the very same people who will demand his head on the plate if things goes wrong. But his tactical work against Belgium and Spain were top-class. Curious about how he will cope against a smaller teams, but we'll see. Positive about him.

He would have had to deal with deep defenses a lot in Italy so I'm sure he will be fine.

Funnily enough, before this tournament his big game tactics was the question mark.

pHaRaOn, CHOULO19, Stats and 1 other like this

Fantastic performance from his boys. Hopefully, very soon we will be able to say  - fantastic performance by our boys.

I also love Bonucci's latest comments about Conte. Come and play for him at Chelsea!

38 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He would have had to deal with deep defenses a lot in Italy so I'm sure he will be fine.

Mourinho has had to deal with a lot of deep defences but that hasn't stopped his side from having trouble breaking down teams.

Fernando likes this

4 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Let's see how this passion goes down with the likes of Hazard or Fabregas. I've seen a brilliant world cup from Van Gaal.

And becoming the first Italian coach who loses to Germany would be bad for his CV.

Seems like a good coach, though. Better than some of the likes we had before but not as good as the individual for me. 0

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Lmao, Jose fans are almost like Jose himself. Like Jose using every opportunity to making it about the Portuguese. How is conte 'not being as good as the individual' relevant? Are you trying tonsay that Conte will do worse than Jose, that being 1 point off relegation after 16 games?

This place will be a cringefest if Jose manages to even get a draw at the bridge next season.

Adnane and MefiX19 like this

2 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Lmao, Jose fans are almost like Jose himself. Like Jose using every opportunity to making it about the Portuguese. How is conte 'not being as good as the individual' relevant? Are you trying tonsay that Conte will do worse than Jose, that being 1 point off relegation after 16 games?

This place will be a cringefest if Jose manages to even get a draw at the bridge next season.

Just my opinion, didn't know that it's forbidden to have one in here. :o Are you the person who tells others which things are relevant and which not?! There will always be two sides of the coin but some fans seem too butthurt to acknowledge. Yeah, Jose and then 16 bad games comes to mind, aren't you forgetting something?  :)

This place will always be the way it is when the likes of you always go overboard and attack the messenger instead of the message.
Jose fans, what is this, i keep wondering, what's the name of this particular site again: 'Josetalk' or 'Chelseatalk', i'm getting confused, maybe you can help a mate out. I was saying that in my point of view the former boss was better, time to call the police?!

Maybe we'll win against United, 3 points, has there always to be a 'cringefest' involved?!

Can you imagine that if he reaches the final he would have only 5 actual days to lead the team before playing the first friendly in Vienna.

Still, I tried so hard, but I just can't avoid getting hyped for this guy.

Bring it on !

12 hours ago, Tomo said:

Funnily enough, before this tournament his big game tactics was the question mark.

He was called a bad cup manager in Italy. Definitely proving people wrong in this tournament. 

Tomo and kellzfresh like this

15 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

With Conte's work ethic, Hazard will want an extensive siesta come december, after a sequence of self substitutions :lol: His hip will be "injured" again. And thank god Courtois is not an outfield player or he would put in a transfer request come september.

You are actually insinuating Hazard wasn't injured? Eventhough there are multiple sources that he played on painkillers for months? Really??

MefiX19 likes this