The Conte Thread

17 minutes ago, Henrique said:

People still using the excuse of players lacking motivation.

At this point I dont how some people still dont realize Conte is easily the most one dimensional manager of Abramovich era. He is a one trick manager. When it works, it works, but when things are not going well, after 15 minutes into the game we know the outcome of the match.

He relies on his 3CB system, and people already realized how to stop it. Not a surprise an italian side outclassed Conte in 2 games in a row. In Italy Contes tactics are old story.

Trash...

8 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

3CB Conte's system has won 6 championships for Juventus in Italy. So no the problem is not the system the problem is that Chelsea do not have a midfield.The only good is kante.

Not only midfielder... Several problems thanks to our pathetic board...we have several mediocre players which I can't comprehend the reason they are starting games for us...

38 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

3CB Conte's system has won 6 championships for Juventus in Italy. So no the problem is not the system the problem is that Chelsea do not have a midfield.The only good is kante.

Vero, ma... Chelsea need better wingbacks and better fowards too.

I don't know how Chelsea will do much better (compared to other "big" clubs or PL clubs) buying only one new centre midfielder per window transfer, but I am guessing not particularly well when that one player isn't even a proven top player.  We don't want to destroy Kante's legs while having no one else in centre midfield.

Owner and/or board needs to be changed quickly at this club; that's the answer.

Ales: although Serie A titles mean something in Italia, I think most people who know European football well enough know that Serie A was weak for a number of years until more money arrived for some clubs (both in Milan) recently. Juve was already the biggest spender in Italy, so while Conte won titles, Juve were a tier above the rest of Serie A just in terms of money and personnel; nevermind the manager.

I like Conte, but mainly because I think he's a good coach at training. Tactically on the pitch, and tactically with/against a club's board?  We will see.

It's cute how some of fans think "but but same situation was with Mouriho, and he got sacked and we are still fine". Lol. We are just so damn lucky that we've won anything in last years, considering what is happening "behind the scenes", with our board and considering the team we have. Most of other clubs are trying so much harder and doing better work, better business in market, better work with team development and have more patience and are still nowhere near winning the title. We should really be more thankful, we really got in way way more than we gave in.

... sack Conte and we are mid-table team in no time.

8 minutes ago, El P. said:

It's cute how some of fans think "but but same situation was with Mouriho, and he got sacked and we are still fine". Lol. We are just so damn lucky that we've won anything in last years, considering what is happening "behind the scenes", with out board and considering the team we have. Most of other clubs are trying so much harder and doing better work, better business in market, better work with team development and have more patience and are still nowhere near winning the title. We should really be more thankful, we really got in way way more than we gave in.

... sack Conte and we are mid-table team in no time.

Midtable will be still be better...we go down low..

On 2.11.2017 at 8:01 AM, Reddish-Blue said:

There is one "BIG" name out there.  Proven Premier League Manager, former national team manager, available on a free.   

Let's get Big Sam in charge. 

I think certaing guy with a name 'Alan' is available also!

28 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Yep, I am 99% certain if we lose Sunday he is gone.

Lucky for him defensive Mourinho is at the helm.

We'd have to make a mistake for them to beat us...which sadly seems possible with the way we have played.

28 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Lucky for him defensive Mourinho is at the helm.

We'd have to make a mistake for them to beat us...which sadly seems possible with the way we have played.

Problem is they don't need to park the bus cause our defence is crap and we don't seem to be able to score..Hopefully that'll change!

Ya always postive vibes around the ground before a sacking..

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

#wrong thread...

Seems TC members are trigger happy for Conte to get the sack...

I think you will find quite the opposite. I think it's more a case of an observation on results, player performances and just an overall pattern of what's happened in the past with managers.

I mean, the players won't get sacked will they?