test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

6,207 posts in this topic

Let's see how this passion goes down with the likes of Hazard or Fabregas. I've seen a brilliant world cup from Van Gaal.

And becoming the first Italian coach who loses to Germany would be bad for his CV.

Seems like a good coach, though. Better than some of the likes we had before but not as good as the individual for me. 0

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

stroey likes this

Just now, BlueSunshine said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl-ZP4fXIAEU1-k.jpg

What the hell :D

Can't wait for out next season to start, he is going to kick some butt.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA didn't see that.
Arbitro Cornuto!

BlueSunshine likes this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Hate to bring the mood down, but unfortunately we don't have Bonucci or Cheilini. If he manages to effectively play a back 3 with Cahill in it then he deserves a knighthood.

I worry when I remember this. We also have no striker who can hold up play like pelle........ 

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I worry when I remember this. We also have no striker who can hold up play like pelle........ 

Bar a few.....Chelsea has a worse team than Italy. Let's open our eyes people :lol:
Azpi, Zouma, Matic, Willian, Hazard and Costa are the exceptions I'm talking about.

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, milan.cech said:
11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hate to bring the mood down, but unfortunately we don't have Bonucci or Cheilini. If he manages to effectively play a back 3 with Cahill in it then he deserves a knighthood.

Conte has transformed Bonucci and Chiellini in Bonucci and Chiellini.Before Conte were considered normal players.If players will follow Conte Chelsea will have lots of satisfactions.

12 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA didn't see that.
Arbitro Cornuto!

Arbitraggio scandaloso.

Jose first time round broke out long unbeaten run against Tottenham, letting us lose to them for the first time in nearly two decades. lnfact he nearly blew our long unbeaten home run vs them twice.

To judge Conte if he gets beat by Gemany is ridiculous but picking.

Italy never ever loses to Germany when it matters, that's part of the legacy, who ever breaks it leaves behind a very bad smell, but today it's a possibility, not a fact, so let's find out.

Jose won the goddamn thing in his first season. A loss can be compared to one in the group stages, not in the knockout competition, imo.

stroey likes this

Just now, AlesJuve said:

Arbitraggio scandaloso.

Fallo su Eder non fischiato era scandaloso. Ramos doveva essere espulso prima del fischio di HT. Poco male, abbiamo vinto e la Spagna con arbitro compreso se la sono presa dove sappiamo noi.

Still not over it? You don't make a post without jabbing at Hazard or Belgium all because your favorite person in the world deservedly got sacked. Get a fucking grip, you're pathetic.

Lol triggered as you once famously said.

I'm not one of the Hazard lover boys so calm down. You don't like Jose, i don't like Hazard, get over it. ?

Not really triggered, I've been wanting to say something for weeks, but kept telling myself what's the point, these Jose cretins are persistent. And i do like Mourinho btw, I don't like how he handled last season and was glad he got the sack, as was any sane fan of the club.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

Lol triggered as you once famously said.

I'm not one of the Hazard lover boys so calm down. You don't like Jose, i don't like Hazard, get over it. ?

With Conte's work ethic, Hazard will want an extensive siesta come december, after a sequence of self substitutions :lol: His hip will be "injured" again. And thank god Courtois is not an outfield player or he would put in a transfer request come september.