test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,709 posts in this topic

well at least this season conte get his target bakayoko , morata. 

Would be unwise to make a comparison between current squad and last season squad. A lot of young players in the first team squad last season, and the squad is good enough to play in 3 competitions. Will last season squad good enough to compete in 4 tournaments, the answer is maybe no or big no. Will the current squad good enough to play in 3 competitions, yes obviously. Will the current squad good enough to compete in 4 tournaments this season? you know the answer.

According to this logic, Conte should not have spoken with Morata...I hope it's a fake news otherwise the board is crazy

The board don't trust Conte because in his first season he lost two titles to the great Arsene Wanker. 

This agenda the media has against us is disgusting. They really try to stir up things and create a conflict that is not there. Without the sightest of hints they make up stories about unrest and lack of trust etc and pack it into articles titled " do Chelsea still trust Conte" which are as unfounded as they are uninspired. Chelsea who? the fans? love him. Abramovich? Not heard a word of him as always. Emenalo? has been his usual jovial self. The board? Just gave him a pay rise. I don't know about you but if i do not trust someone or plan to fire him i don't give him a pay rise. 

Some journalist with an obvious personal dislike for the club pick up on the "Conte turned down his phone to sabotage Ross Barkley transfer", transfer this rumour to all our other failed transfers and think they have a story. Personal dislike for the club, ok, I am used to that everyone hates us, but do those so called journalists not have any kind of self-respect? Is there not any kind of quality assurances so that major sports side publish complete non-stories about us daily? I am absolutely pro freedom of speech but that goes in two directions. At some point, fabricating false information on purpose is just libel and the club should seriously consider taking legal action against those snakes and openly siding with conte when the opportunity arises. I just hope that the staff, the club and the team do not pay attention to all this bullshit but i am convinced they are experienced enough to not give a fuck. 

kellzfresh and Blue Armour like this

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Excellent squad management tonight. Only Cesc and Courtois out of the likely starters vs Arsenal played a full 90.

Willian and Alonso too.

Just now, Jason said:

Willian and Alonso too.

Yeah forgot about Alonso, don't think Willian will start, probably 3-5-2 again. 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Willian and Alonso too.

Alonso will probably end up playing 270 minutes in the space of 8 days. Highly doubt Conte will trust Zappacosta to start such a big game.

Felt bad for Cesc too, because he needs to be carefully managed this season.  

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Probably but the LWB position is a concern. We don't really have an alternative for Alonso and may have to flog him to death this season.

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Alonso will probably end up playing 270 minutes in the space of 8 days. Highly doubt Conte will trust Zappacosta to start such a big game.

Alonso should be rested against Nottingham Forest next week but yeah as mentioned above, the LWB position is a concern.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Probably but the LWB position is a concern. We don't really have an alternative for Alonso and may have to flog him to death this season.

Zappacosta is the other LWB alternative. Conte mentioned he sees him as a player who can  play on both sides. 

Edit: so its Alonso, Moses, Zappacosta, Azpi. 

6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Zappacosta is the other LWB alternative. Conte mentioned he sees him as a player who can  play on both sides. 

Edit: so its Alonso, Moses, Zappacosta, Azpi. 

Kenedy.

8 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Cesc will get more rest when Baka and a drinky are more up to speed. 

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this