test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,711 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I think we got the real deal here. This guy understands the modern game and is a tactical mastermind, if the board back him we will see a trophy return like never before. He is that good and not just a manager but a coach of the highest order. We've backed lesser men, it's time to give him the resources he needs to succeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always think we are lucky to have Conte after finishing 10th in the league "that" year. Still think the board doesn't back him enough.

Love the guy tho, want him to stay here for long.

Beigl and Supermonkey92 like this

24 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Blokes!!! No logic with ppl who write such pathetic articles. 

I understand if we spend money on the likes of Delle, Kane, Sterling, Rashford because they will be the future of the English team not the average players we are after. 

And if we really wanted that we should have not allowed Chalobah or Solanke to go ... because they COULD be part of the English team just like the names we are chasing in the article. 

Wouldn't surprise me as things stand if he did, he's been brilliant at this club and deserves every bit of backing possible, but no, this fucking inept board drag their fucking heels and piss around and will eventually drive this bloke out.

Actually, I think that's what they want, what an ideal way it would be for them.....Fucking fuming about this whole pathetic situation.

He deserves better. Constantly requested backing (probably embarassing for him to have to do so to the press), loses a player he really liked to a rival, and most likely ends up with no more additions.

It's happening again. This fucking club angers me to my absolute core sometimes.

PATHETIC.

laura90 and AlesJuve like this

On 30/08/2017 at 0:03 PM, Mufassir08 said:

Drinkwater, Llorrente and Rafinha....

Here you go Antonio, go on now and win us the league and CL double now, thanks :clap:

Probably not even that seeing ones off to Spurs.. Even better

If he walks support him in that. You can't work miracles with so little. Injuries will happen and then what...he'll get the blame

Mufassir08 and AlesJuve like this

The boards job is to deliver the targets the manager wants, so far they haven't, they have let the manager down and the whole football club will pay for it in results and failed campaigns.

AlesJuve likes this

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The boards job is to deliver the targets the manager wants, so far they haven't, they have let the manager down and the whole football club will pay for it in results and failed campaigns.

But it's fine it's still time :-P I know with stadium be cut backs blah blah but it's not like they're not putting bids in..they're just doing it when it's to late so what on earth has been going on all this time?! It's mad. Sooner you act more time to act when get turned down not on sodding deadline day. Poor bloke..poor us!

10 minutes ago, termninja said:

Conte after deadline day :D

tumblr_omrtr2ftwD1tf8a5ao1_500.gif?w=747

Roman will just say: 'thanks for the seasono'  and speed dial Hiddink :cig:

laura90 likes this

4 hours ago, termninja said:

Conte after deadline day :D

tumblr_omrtr2ftwD1tf8a5ao1_500.gif?w=747

This did make me lol. Jose is shitting his pants.