test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,779 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Conte's English is great.His first interview.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36438987

Ancelotti had English problems when he first joined Chelsea, but then adapted, and we won the league the same year..

..Conte already knows English even before starting the job..

09af900313d7b1f0374ccc9dc40a67d9f4a93c10

xPetrCechx likes this

6 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Conte wants to sign 5 new players this summer, with most of them expected to follow him from Italy. (Times) #CFC

Am I the only one a little apprehensive about signing just from the Serie A? There are good players elsewhere too. 

1 hour ago, chrismada9 said:

Ancelotti had English problems when he first joined Chelsea, but then adapted, and we won the league the same year..

..Conte already knows English even before starting the job..

09af900313d7b1f0374ccc9dc40a67d9f4a93c10

CL winners! :dance:

who wait... no CL football... <_<

chrismada9 likes this

7 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Conte wants to sign 5 new players this summer, with most of them expected to follow him from Italy. (Times) #CFC

This was exactly what i didn't want to hear. Another bunch of crap players from the Serie A

xPetrCechx likes this

#Italy

Italy made up three places in the FIFA Ranking to take twelfth place on 982 points. Argentina remain top ahead of Belgium who will be the Azzurri’s opponents in their opening match at the European Championship in France. Colombia take the final place on the podium after they gained one place along with Germany who are fourth ahead of Chile. In sixth, Spain are ten points ahead of Brazil, while Portugal, Uruguay and Austria make up the rest of the top ten.

The top twelve in the FIFA Ranking

Argentina 1503 points (-)
Belgium 1384 (-)
Colombia 1328 (+1)
Germany 1310 (+1)
Chile 1293 (-2)
Spain 1267 (-2)
Brazil (-)
Portugal 1181 (-)
Uruguay 1150 (-)
Austria 1077 (+1)
England 1069 (-1)
ITALY 982 (+3)

vivoazzuro.it

eden.png

On 6/3/2016 at 3:53 PM, cfcs most wanted said:

This was exactly what i didn't want to hear. Another bunch of crap players from the Serie A

Nainggolan, Pogba, Dybala, Manolas and Bonucci :shifty:

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I hope they get knocked out immediately so he can get to Cobham and start sorting out what needs to be done.

I think they'll be eliminated fairly quickly. They have so little firepower in their attack that I can't imagine them scoring much.

Their defense looks good but they're missing their two best midfielders and don't have a star striker to win them games.

Good for us.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I hope they get knocked out immediately so he can get to Cobham and start sorting out what needs to be done.

For me not too great but not too bad is best for us, I don't want expectations or headlines made of Conte on the back of this tournament good or bad.

Solid quarter final appearance where they go out by a goal or on pens will suit me nicely.

Park the bus era well and truly over, definitely going to miss Zouma playing in midfield.