test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,779 posts in this topic

The difference between him and the Jose Mourinho post-Madrid is like night and day.

Such passion and energy and love for his work. He's got these players giving their absolute all and after last season it's quite something. I really don't want this guy to fall on the same heap as so many other former managers here, he's clearly a talent, and I feel so good about having him at the helm.

FORZA CONTE!!

Supermonkey92 and TheIceMan like this

10 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Apparently Jose said:

Mourinho nell'orecchio di Conte: 'Fallo con l'1-0 e non col 4-0... Umiliazione'

'Do it with the 1-0 and not 4-0 with ... Humiliation'

HAHAHAHA

Fuck off Mourinho

Styles likes this

omg fabelous,I could'nt see the game ,directly go here in this topic and what is see?Masterclass,mastermind :worship2:

40 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

What the hell was Mourinho trying to even say with that gesture towards Antonio? What humiliation? Terrible mind games from him. Ignore him, Antonio, just ignore him.

Mourinho said "Just kill me fam"

«The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!»

Yes! And so can you!
29.41%
Nobody Can!
14.71%
I am not a torta despite what the media would have you know.
 48.53%

"Come On! Feel the Illinoise!" (Part I: The World's Columbian Exposition – Part II: Carl Sandburg Visits Me in a Dream)

7.35%

10 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Conte's reply to Mourinho's complaint at full-time: “I was a football player, so I know how to behave on the pitch.”

The burn is real

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

3 days ago this team looked like a mid table side, now we are into top 4, 1 point behind City, 9 goals scored, 0 goals conceded. Is its safe to say this is going to be an exciting season?

Oh hello there. You must be bipolar, because a few weeks ago you were crying about how shit we were. Some people sure change there colours quick.

Fernando, TheIceMan and Henrique like this

2 hours ago, Styles said:

The results are finally being produced by team performances and not individual brilliance.

We have a system! AT LONG FUCKING LAST!

I tried to tell you fam. Conte coaches passing patterns, and always tries to position players so they have 2/3 passing options. Conte wants to exert his will over the opposition, by holding the ball and if having lost it, win the ball back quickly through actualy coordinated pressing movements. 

If Conte was given £150M like Pep and JM, or atleast just got Nainngolan & Koulibaly. We'd be in a much better space. But with The likes of Pedro, Matic, Cahill, Oscar Alonso, and even Moses who luckily for us has been balling so far (thank God), it's always going to be an uphill battle. 

Atleast the team are slowly mirroring Conte on the pitch, and taking well to his instructions.

yeah he fucked up big vs Arsenal/Liverpool but that was bound to happen as he tries to understand the League and our players strengths/weaknesses. But the calls to sack him or deem him unfit for the position were uncalled for, and baseless.

Long may the 3-4-3 lead to happy matchdays. 

Like I said this morning in the CFC-ManUtd topic, if he wants to win over the hearts of the Chelsea fans, especially after that horrendous performance against Arsenal and Liverpool, he has to do it now and he has (with the lads of course).

He is a gentleman. Fuck José for what he said to him he's just salty as he cannot stand losing and not like this 4-0.

Conte is class. Some idiots already wanted him out only to be replaced by Diego Simeone (I like Simeone aswell but that's ridiculous) but I know him as I also follow Juventus and loved him since he brought them back to what they are nowadays: a big European club and I have the feeling he can do that aswell with us.

Pep is pulling a Wenger the last 3 Citeh games, Wenger is back as they drew 0-0 against fucking Boro and Spurs fans are happy that they still haven't lost one single game but they drew against fucking Bournemouth. So happy we won today GRAZI CONTE!