Gianluigi Donnarumma

milka

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11854/11170552/gianluigi-donnarumma-what-now-for-ac-milans-golden-goalkeeper

In these circumstances, it's definitely worth a try. Get a huge few fir Courtois if he does want to go, and get a guy with so much time left to improve, and become a legend, like Cech, for 10 years + as No.1 keeper.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

He’d be a great replacement if Tbo ever left. 

Not sure if the club would be too keen to deal with Mino Raiola again after what happened with Lukaku in the summer. Plus, Donnarumma is apparently on a 180k per week wages right now, which is kinda ridiculous considering he's only 18 years old regardless of his talent.

4 hours ago, nathangeorge99 said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11854/11170552/gianluigi-donnarumma-what-now-for-ac-milans-golden-goalkeeper

In these circumstances, it's definitely worth a try. Get a huge few fir Courtois if he does want to go, and get a guy with so much time left to improve, and become a legend, like Cech, for 10 years + as No.1 keeper.

€40m release clause if AC don't get in the CL that's a steal according to some reports PSG is interested in signing him 

Should be avoided at all costs. Big ego combined with mentally weak and Mino as an agent. He's got disaster written all over him, furthermore he isn't actually that good and is only highly thought of because of his age, the older he gets the less "amazing" he will be looked as.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Should be avoided at all costs. Big ego combined with mentally weak and Mino as an agent. He's got disaster written all over him, furthermore he isn't actually that good and is only highly thought of because of his age, the older he gets the less "amazing" he will be looked as.

Raiola is the main reason he's portrayed in a negative manner. We have no idea how good he could become by the time he hits his prime.

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Raiola is the main reason he's portrayed in a negative manner. We have no idea how good he could become by the time he hits his prime.

I agree Raiola doesnt care about his clients all he cares about his getting his agent fee of clubs 

• 2 months later...

https://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-ac-milan-shot-stopper-gianluigi-donnarumma-lined-replacement

If Courtois leaves, am torn between him and Oblak. Donnarumma could be an incredible, long-term addition, but is Oblak much better in terms of ability now?

1 hour ago, nathangeorge99 said:

https://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-ac-milan-shot-stopper-gianluigi-donnarumma-lined-replacement

If Courtois leaves, am torn between him and Oblak. Donnarumma could be an incredible, long-term addition, but is Oblak much better in terms of ability now?

Oblak hands down, and we hold the key in any possible swap deal with Atletico, altough Donnarumma has a lot of promise and still very young.

On 14/03/2018 at 11:56 AM, nathangeorge99 said:

Not even worth debating. Oblak is world class. Donnarumma is still learning his trade and quite frankly based on what I've seen of him this season, is going to take a long long time to get that good.

Not even worth debating. Oblak is world class. Donnarumma is still learning his trade and quite frankly based on what I've seen of him this season, is going to take a long long time to get that good.
There will be a drastic difference in price as well and I don't see the club spending doing a 1 for 1 in terms of fee.

Milan's chances of CL football are looking slim, so that would make things much more straight forward.

• 4 months later...

Get him! Easily the best option out there, if/when Courtois does leave and Alisson moves to the dippers. 

Milan are after Morata too, so a deal shouldn't be too difficult to negotiate if the player is open to moving. And being Mino Raiola's client if he wasn't open to it before he sure will be soon, because Mino always likes a good agent's fee.

If it had been between him and Alisson in the first place I'd have wanted Donnarumma all along so will be really happy if the club could actually pull it off. Still looking more likely to end up with Schmeichel or Cech, but dreaming big is never a bad idea.

From a purely skill/potential standpoint, he is the best option out there after Alisson. From a fit standpoint, i don't love it. he reminds me of a younger Courtois. Another area he reminds me of Courtois is outspoken/brash and with Raiola that means we will be going through this exact situation again in a few years time. So i'm not in love with the move if it happens, but it would be ok.

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

From a purely skill/potential standpoint, he is the best option out there after Alisson. From a fit standpoint, i don't love it. he reminds me of a younger Courtois. Another area he reminds me of Courtois is outspoken/brash and with Raiola that means we will be going through this exact situation again in a few years time. So i'm not in love with the move if it happens, but it would be ok.

I couldn't care how outspoken he was if he was good enough, but i'm not convinced he is.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You