test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milka

Gianluigi Donnarumma

Started by milka,

64 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, nathangeorge99 said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11854/11170552/gianluigi-donnarumma-what-now-for-ac-milans-golden-goalkeeper

In these circumstances, it's definitely worth a try. Get a huge few fir Courtois if he does want to go, and get a guy with so much time left to improve, and become a legend, like Cech, for 10 years + as No.1 keeper.

€40m release clause if AC don't get in the CL that's a steal according to some reports PSG is interested in signing him 

Should be avoided at all costs. Big ego combined with mentally weak and Mino as an agent. He's got disaster written all over him, furthermore he isn't actually that good and is only highly thought of because of his age, the older he gets the less "amazing" he will be looked as.

Mufassir08 and pHaRaOn like this

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Should be avoided at all costs. Big ego combined with mentally weak and Mino as an agent. He's got disaster written all over him, furthermore he isn't actually that good and is only highly thought of because of his age, the older he gets the less "amazing" he will be looked as.

Raiola is the main reason he's portrayed in a negative manner. We have no idea how good he could become by the time he hits his prime.

Amblève. and The Skipper like this

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Raiola is the main reason he's portrayed in a negative manner. We have no idea how good he could become by the time he hits his prime.

I agree Raiola doesnt care about his clients all he cares about his getting his agent fee of clubs 

LAM09 likes this

1 hour ago, nathangeorge99 said:

https://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-ac-milan-shot-stopper-gianluigi-donnarumma-lined-replacement

If Courtois leaves, am torn between him and Oblak. Donnarumma could be an incredible, long-term addition, but is Oblak much better in terms of ability now?

Oblak hands down, and we hold the key in any possible swap deal with Atletico, altough Donnarumma has a lot of promise and still very young.

On 14/03/2018 at 11:56 AM, nathangeorge99 said:

https://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-ac-milan-shot-stopper-gianluigi-donnarumma-lined-replacement

If Courtois leaves, am torn between him and Oblak. Donnarumma could be an incredible, long-term addition, but is Oblak much better in terms of ability now?

Not even worth debating. Oblak is world class. Donnarumma is still learning his trade and quite frankly based on what I've seen of him this season, is going to take a long long time to get that good.

Johnnyeye and the wes like this

Not even worth debating. Oblak is world class. Donnarumma is still learning his trade and quite frankly based on what I've seen of him this season, is going to take a long long time to get that good.
There will be a drastic difference in price as well and I don't see the club spending doing a 1 for 1 in terms of fee.

Milan's chances of CL football are looking slim, so that would make things much more straight forward.

Get him! Easily the best option out there, if/when Courtois does leave and Alisson moves to the dippers. 

Milan are after Morata too, so a deal shouldn't be too difficult to negotiate if the player is open to moving. And being Mino Raiola's client if he wasn't open to it before he sure will be soon, because Mino always likes a good agent's fee.

If it had been between him and Alisson in the first place I'd have wanted Donnarumma all along so will be really happy if the club could actually pull it off. Still looking more likely to end up with Schmeichel or Cech, but dreaming big is never a bad idea.

From a purely skill/potential standpoint, he is the best option out there after Alisson. From a fit standpoint, i don't love it. he reminds me of a younger Courtois. Another area he reminds me of Courtois is outspoken/brash and with Raiola that means we will be going through this exact situation again in a few years time. So i'm not in love with the move if it happens, but it would be ok.

Supermonkey92 likes this

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

From a purely skill/potential standpoint, he is the best option out there after Alisson. From a fit standpoint, i don't love it. he reminds me of a younger Courtois. Another area he reminds me of Courtois is outspoken/brash and with Raiola that means we will be going through this exact situation again in a few years time. So i'm not in love with the move if it happens, but it would be ok.

I couldn't care how outspoken he was if he was good enough, but i'm not convinced he is.

DYC. likes this

But can he spray passes around the pitch like Andrea Pirlo because that is key in football now.

11Drogba likes this

Now with Alisson gone Donnarumma is probably the best available option left, and for a reasonable price (approx €40/45m). 

The problem might be he has a huge salary plus a useless brother who will come with him.

From a football point of view he can make unbelievable saves and awful mistakes in the same game. Actually there have been too many mistakes only in his last season, more than Tibo has in his whole short career.

Two season ago no one would have chosen Alisson over him, the first one was a bench warmer in Roma while Donnarumma the highest-rated young goalkeeper in the Europe (he could still be up there).

Last few things: worse than Tibo with his feet, a real calamity, Sarri called him a sensational goalkeeper when Napoli played AC Milan this season (Donnarumma made a couple of incredible saves that day).

He's basically a younger Courtois. Massive, great shot stopper, commands his area well. Same weaknesses, though, by the look of it. Not a ball player. At only 19 with loads of time to develop he's worth a shot but as has been mentioned in the Alisson thread, he's got that cunt of an agent Raiola.

Mio Raiola sta lavorando con la Roma e spera di sbloccare l’operazione Areola, le alternative sono Olsen e Cillessen. L’agente ha fatto un tentativo con il club giallorosso, proponendo Donnarumma, ma è stato subito respinto per l’altissimo ingaggio del portiere rossonero. Il futuro di Gigio? E’ nella lista del Chelsea, che deve prima prendere un nuovo numero uno e poi manderà Courtois al Real, e resiste una timida opzione Psg (già memorizzata) per i rapporti tra Raiola e il club francese.

Mio Raiola is working with Roma and hopes to unlock the Areola operation, the alternatives are Olsen and Cillessen. The agent made an attempt with the Giallorossi club, proposing Donnarumma, but was immediately dismissed for the high level of the Rossoneri's goalkeeper. The future of Gigio? He is on Chelsea's list, who must first take a new number one and then send Courtois to Real, and resist a timid Psg option (already memorized) for the relations between Raiola and the French club.