test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueTillIDie

Gonzalo Higuain

Started by BlueTillIDie,

1,239 posts in this topic

It's abit demoralizing after the Cavani and Icardi links. 😔 I guess he will do. 

Vybzkartel likes this

well after enduring that 4 months of absolute torture i am fine with anyone who knows where the goal is. Watch higuain do fuck all whole season season like pato and falcao. 

Fernando and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

well after enduring that 4 months of absolute torture i am fine with anyone who knows where the goal is. Watch higuain do fuck all whole season season like pato and falcao. 

didnt pato score on his debut and then never play again?

Just now, lucio said:

didnt pato score on his debut and then never play again?

he played 2 games and had one motm performance in it thats true but I can see why he was not used much. we still had costa back then. 

How many games have we gone this season without scoring a goal? Anyone who thinks we don't need a striker is delusional at this point. 

on loan is fine, but buy it not! He is old, is from 1-2 years in decline, he isn't dynamic more, I'm afraid that he could suffer the physics of PL really!

Fernando likes this

21 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

hat kind of deal is it according to Marca tho? i hope just a loan

take over the loan with option to buy i seen

Not the ideal striker but couldn't possibly be worse than Morata surely. If he were to come in and even just feast on the small teams it would be a huge bonus, nevermind the elite sides.

Still, I'd only have him either on loan or a very short term contract.

Buy or loan I really don’t bloody care, just get one striker who can kick a ball.

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Why would a Spanish news outlet have the break on this? Not buying it

think the journo is considered pretty decent

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

And if he doesn't score regularly he will be a flop like the rest of them?

That is true for every striker put there. At some point we have to take that risk ;)