Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

Big chances created | Goals (conversion rate)

Man City: 60 | 50 (83%)

Chelsea: 51 | 35 (69%)

Liverpool: 49 | 39 (80%)

Tottenham: 48 | 37 (77%)

Man Utd: 45 | 34 (76%)

Arsenal: 37 | 40 (108%)

Once we get Higuain I'm predicting we'll probably be in top 2 in goal conversion. Watch this mans highlight tape. This guy finishes his breakfast lunch AND dinner ( probably why he's a bit chubby ;) ). My man finishes with his left and right, with his head and toes, from inside the box and outside the box. Hes a complete striker regardless of his age. On top of that his dribbling for his size is impressive AND he knows how to stay  ONSIDE unlike a certain striker that doesnt need to be mentioned. Adding to the fact that he can hold onto the ball and be a focal point in our attack we can play EDEN at LW permanently and create devastating 1-2 combos with him and other midfield runners. If yall thought Sarri bringing Jorginho helped our midfield cohesiveness imagines what Higuain would do for our attacking fluidity. The board just needs to keep their composure and not bottle this deal please.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Strike said:

The frustrating part is that other than Morata, who failed spectacularly, and Costa, who did well, the club has not signed a first-choice striker in about 7 years. You'll have to go all the way back to Torres in 2011. I am sick of temporary solutions - Ba, Eto'o, Remy, Drogba (second time), Falcao, Pato,  Giroud. (Not including Michy since he was a young prospect) 

Only reason, I would be okay with another stop-gap is because good strikers may not be available in January to be signed. This summer, the club desperately needs to bring in a quality striker 

Saw reports saying that we'll loan Morata to Milan for 18 months and Milan to loan us Higuain for 6 months. IF that is true, then we're surely eyeing someone in the summer. Maybe Icardi...

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Saw reports saying that we'll loan Morata to Milan for 18 months and Milan to loan us Higuain for 6 months. IF that is true, then we're surely eyeing someone in the summer. Maybe Icardi...

While I hope,pray and offer up my left gonad as a sacrific and even as the biggest dreamer on her I can't see it happen

The guys on fire. He is worshipped where he is. He is a major celebrity in Italy. Moreso his wife!!

But OHHHHH how I would dearly love for it to happen!!

Cast your mind back only 2 years or so ago when there was all that media links with the gooners! Didn't his Mrs meet with them 2 times? Only for him to come out and say he never wanted to leave Inter.

But we need to get in NOW. His Mrs is rutheless! All them photos she put in their online media accounts of him learning English and shit. She will only allow the release clause in his contract reflect his wage increase so the more money he gets the higher his release!

We have to go in like Billy Big Bollox and pay up for him. And tell his Mrs she will be the queen of the paps and bigger than Harry and Meghan!

If we get Higuaib from Napoli... then we are garunteed top 4.

If not... we will have two strikers who are slow and past their prime.

It's obviously just a stop gap until the summer so either way, it can't be much worse than Morata and Giroud.

10 hours ago, DDA said:

If we get Higuaib from Napoli... then we are garunteed top 4.

If not... we will have two strikers who are slow and past their prime.

It's obviously just a stop gap until the summer so either way, it can't be much worse than Morata and Giroud.

If we get Higs from Napoli we must have a time machine. He left there 2 and a half years ago., lolol

Just now, Vesper said:

If we get Higs from Napoli we must have a time machine. He left there 2 and a half years ago., lolol

I meant if we get that version of Higuain, not literally get him from there lol. That is obviously impossible. Although, I wish we had.

Gonzalo Higuain asks to join Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/28/gonzalo-higuain-asks-join-maurizio-sarri-chelsea-8288002/

Maurizio Sarri is a step closer to reuniting with Gonzalo Higuain as the Argentine striker has agreed to join Chelsea, according to reports in Italy. Sarri wants Chelsea to sign a new forward in the January transfer window and Higuain is top of his shortlist. The pair thrived together during their time at Napoli with Higuain setting a Serie A record by scoring 36 goals in the 2015/16 campaign. Sarri was unhappy with Higuain’s decision to join Juventus after that record-breaking campaign but the Chelsea boss remains fond of the 31-year-old and described him as a ‘wonderful player’ and a ‘wonderful man’ last week. Higuain is currently on loan at AC Milan from Juventus but the Argentine is struggling to find his best form with just two goals in his last 10 appearances.

snip

also

he hasn't scored since October

no goals in Milan's last 12 games, 1 in their last 15

He has not scored 2 in his last ten appearances, the article is wrong,

his only goal since October 7th was

474ed71b00e701e5c05c00dce2028ba4.png

11 minutes ago, DDA said:

I meant if we get that version of Higuain, not literally get him from there lol. That is obviously impossible. Although, I wish we had.

Ahhhhh, oki!! I understand what you meant now, lol

You mean the Higs of Napoli  '36 league goals' form

oh hell yes!

Then I also agree with your top 4 guarantee

lets hope for a miracle!!:)

8 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

I'd much rather just sacrifice Morata to the gods, keep Giroud, bring back Michy and/or sign someone like Callum Wilson than sign this old fart. 

Why Bats?? Whats he done so good ffs? He is another failed loanee being sent home with his tail between his legs.

If anyone I'd give Tammy a shot.

8 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

I'd much rather just sacrifice Morata to the gods, keep Giroud, bring back Michy and/or sign someone like Callum Wilson than sign this old fart. 

All four of those are bad options. I have never been Higs fan but he is worth a punt on a 6 month loan. That said, he is in a massive slump as well.

We should have signed Icardi in July and put this whole thing to bed for years. Our board is shit.

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Why Bats?? Whats he done so good ffs? He is another failed loanee being sent home with his tail between his lefs.

If anyone I'd give Tammy a shot.

I wouldn't mind that but Tammy so far seems a Championship flat track bully (hopefully changes!), and he is a youth player, meaning Sarri won't play him.

Only really young player I have ever seen Sarri get genuinely excited over is Sandro Tonali, who we absolutely need to buy and scupper Juve's dreams.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We should have signed Icardi in July and put this whole thing to bed for years. Our board is shit.

Well you know my thoughts.

Its sad but I just donr see it tho..  As I put earlier him and his Mrs gets treated like royalty in Italy. They love being the center of attention, And thats what he thrives on.

The only way we could tempt him is if we sent Eden and Sarri out to see them and said they would be bigger than copper knob and Meghan and needed him to team up with Eden.

We have to go into this market not worried about saving a £million here and there. Have a big old wedge and make it snow!

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I wouldn't mind that but Tammy so far seems a Championship flat track bully (hopefully changes!), and he is a youth player, meaning Sarri won't play him.

Only really young player I have ever seen Sarri get genuinely excited over is Sandro Tonali, who we absolutely need to buy and scupper Juve's dreams.

It was a choice of the players we currently had mate. Not my 1st choice neither but worth a punt over our 2.