test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spike

Alexandre Pato

Started by Spike,

350 posts in this topic

It's always the number 1 goal, the big dream... getting boring, especially when you most likely know he is full of shit.

Anyway, having him around for a few months, blocking the development of the youth,

then fuckin off to America,

but could have been worse, our legend could have got us Ronaldinho to cheer for, we're blessed i guess.

Who is going to buy his shirt?

?

stroey, Blue_Fox_ and bellion like this

27 minutes ago, Term-X said:

Blocking the youth?, there is no youth!.. Bamford is being loaned out (regardless of this deal) as well as the rest of them. There is nothing 'to' block.

Musonda had to leave, Kenedy will get less minutes now and there's still Traoré...

31 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Musonda had to leave, Kenedy will get less minutes now and there's still Traoré...

As far as I know both Musonda & Kenedy are midfielders, not strikers like Pato, so I can't see your logic here. He's just a direct replacement for Remy. Don't see why people are so mad about this signing. It's a low risk high reward business. 30k per week for a club like Chelsea is nothing.

Crazy to think a few years back they were saying he was worth £40 million plus now he's here on a loan. 

Same goes for Falcao and Torres only we were dumb enough to pay for Torres. 

All 3 have had the worst decline in football I have seen. Andriano was another what the hell happened to him? 

1 hour ago, Alan Partridge said:

Crazy to think a few years back they were saying he was worth £40 million plus now he's here on a loan. 

Same goes for Falcao and Torres only we were dumb enough to pay for Torres. 

All 3 have had the worst decline in football I have seen. Andriano was another what the hell happened to him? 

Adriano going to MLS

at least pato can blame his recurring injuries.... Adriano however....

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I have never seen anyone sign for this club and be as happy and excited as him.

It's a big chance for him - he won't get many more in his career. 

I expect him to give everything and hope that will be enough.

Just wanna know where the heck he gets deployed. Won't be on either wing since Hazard and Willian are there. Fabregas has been playing well as our #10. Since Ramires left I'd assume that RLC will get more minutes in midfield rather than moving Cesc back there.

Whose spot is Pato competing for?

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just wanna know where the heck he gets deployed. Won't be on either wing since Hazard and Willian are there. Fabregas has been playing well as our #10. Since Ramires left I'd assume that RLC will get more minutes in midfield rather than moving Cesc back there.

Striker? Instead of Remy/Falcao...

27 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I have never seen anyone sign for this club and be as happy and excited as him.

Maybe we sign him for that?

We need some excitement after this dreadful season. 

This really is a no risk gamble, so I'm not mad, especially when you got a guy that is so happy to be here. That excitement at times can bring a nicer atmosphere and we need more of this. 

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wonder if we might get another cm then