test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Forum Update

Started by Special Juan,

215 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, TheYESDragon said:

Hmm, everything seems kinda zoomed in, looks weird to me but I guess I'll adapt.

Also, I can't seem to post anywhere in the Players section (tried Oscar and Atsu topics, they're not locked) but I can in the General Transfer Talk section, for example.

England's flag was replaced by GB flag. Bold move.

26 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Many topics are actually locked, including the match one.

Are you sure? All the threads are opened except the old, nonsense, pointless ones etc.

Anyone else seeing the same thing as Henrique?

Great work, @Jim. It'll take some getting used to and as we go through we'll be able to fine-tune everything. Top job lad!

I'll update this post with things I find that need tweaking:

• The "fan since" field is out. I've got my profile selected as 1997, but it shows as 1996. Obviously a minor thing but needs changing
  • The "United Kingdom" thing might upset a few people. I, for instance, identify myself as "English" before "British", so the British Isles options need adding again :) 
Viper22 and lucio like this

Looks very promising so far! As everyone else has pointed out it will take some time to get used to all this new fancy stuff. Haven't encountered any bugs yet either. Great work! :clap:

Jim likes this

Everything looking good from my point of view. Prior to the updates it was already by far the best looking and easiest to navigate forum I had used. Stands out even more now, well done.

Jim and BlueLion. like this

How do I go to first unread post? The button is there in "unread content", but in regular forum view I can't see it.

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Are you sure? All the threads are opened except the old, nonsense, pointless ones etc.

Anyone else seeing the same thing as Henrique?

Crystal Palace topic is definetely locked. Thats why 1 and half hour before the start of the game, the last post was made by Skipper 14 hours ago, and thats something pretty unnusual. I can't write anything there.

Something I found and may be useful- When I tried to log in with my first username, it didn''t work. I had to do it with my new name. It's just something you can tell, so those who try to log in with their past name know why they can't.

Maybe it's better than before, but I still can't get used to and it will take time. But the update is really an improvement. Thank you all for the things you do to make this place even more convenient :)

Agree with Henrique, a lot of the threads are locked for me too. Also, what happened to my England flag!

2 minutes ago, Viper22 said:

Agree with Henrique, a lot of the threads are locked for me too. Also, what happened to my England flag!

You are British now, deal with it! :P

Viper22 likes this

17 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Crystal Palace topic is definetely locked. Thats why 1 and half hour before the start of the game, the last post was made by Skipper 14 hours ago, and thats something pretty unnusual. I can't write anything there.

4 minutes ago, Viper22 said:

That's strange. I don't see them as locked.

Untitled.thumb.png.a30e2b29f7bba1f53cae9

Any chance you could get a screen shot?

Another bug I found: when you click in a specific page of the topic, you are redirected to a weird page that is not the actual topic.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's strange. I don't see them as locked.

Untitled.thumb.png.a30e2b29f7bba1f53cae9

Any chance you could get a screen shot?

The topic is not oficially locked, but I can't write a post, as you can see the option is not there for me.This guy wrote a post, but he is a moderator, so it seems the topic is locked, even thought it wasn't supposed to be.

image.png

7 minutes ago, Henrique said:

The topic is not oficially locked, but I can't write a post, as you can see the option is not there for me.This guy wrote a post, but he is a moderator, so it seems the topic is locked, even thought it wasn't supposed to be.

image.png

Hmm, you're right. Just registered as a normal member and I don't see the text box as well.

The other threads in other sections are fine right?