test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Forum Update

Started by Special Juan,

215 posts in this topic

I have noticed that a lot the previous emoticons have gone. The blue flag flying high one, the face in palm one, the w***r one. I liked using them. Why have they gone or am I misisng something?

admins + jim. what happened to the members list with users profiles with a to z tab links to all members on talkchelsea.

a members list that links to all users on talkchelsea and finding their name with the a to z profiles list.

On 07/02/2016 at 5:05 PM, Stats said:

I have noticed that a lot the previous emoticons have gone. The blue flag flying high one, the face in palm one, the w***r one. I liked using them. Why have they gone or am I misisng something?

Open the emoticon window and click on "categories" top right, it's barely visible.. then click "emoticons", you will find them there.

Stats and BlueLion. like this

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Open the emoticon window and click on "categories" top right, it's barely visible.. then click "emoticons", you will find them there.

Am I right in saying that some of them have disappeared. Only seem to find the w***r one.

Blue_Fox_ likes this

3 hours ago, Stats said:

Am I right in saying that some of them have disappeared. Only seem to find the w***r one.

Can't find the dude with the Chelsea scarf, some of them are indeed gone :(

Stats likes this

Recently I've been having a problem where even though the url will have the 'comment' bit in it, e.g. 'http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13633-10-eden-hazard/?page=934#comment-1207504', it still only redirects me to the top of the page (in the link I gave it would be page 934) rather than the actual (first unread) comment. It's not a major issue but it is a little annoying having to re-read what can sometimes be quite a lot of comments in searching for the latest ones. I think it's only been happening in the player thread section, for whatever reason. Anyone else have/had a similar problem?

kellzfresh likes this

6 hours ago, The Chels said:

Recently I've been having a problem where even though the url will have the 'comment' bit in it, e.g. 'http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13633-10-eden-hazard/?page=934#comment-1207504', it still only redirects me to the top of the page (in the link I gave it would be page 934) rather than the actual (first unread) comment. It's not a major issue but it is a little annoying having to re-read what can sometimes be quite a lot of comments in searching for the latest ones. I think it's only been happening in the player thread section, for whatever reason. Anyone else have/had a similar problem?

I believe that the issue is not with the URL itself but rather with your browser and the version of the java player. 

The Chels likes this

Has mentioning been disabled?

EDIT: Guess not, but for example mentioning Term X doesn't work, nothing displays.

@manpe Just type '@' and start typing the name of the account you'd like to mention and you'd get options of all the account names that start the same and you just select the one you'd like to mention. For example:

Untitled.png 

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

@manpe Just type '@' and start typing the name of the account you'd like to mention and you'd get options of all the account names that start the same and you just select the one you'd like to mention. For example:

Listen, if you wanna be staff again just ask them :Goober: 

Are you one of them or one of us? :D 

Jason and the wes like this

1 hour ago, LDN Blue said:

Listen, if you wanna be staff again just ask them :Goober: 

Are you one of them or one of us? :D 

Shhhh I'm a double agent. I'm basically the Snape of TalkChelsea.... 

How to use full post editor? The simplified editor is lacking important features like the ability to remove formatting.

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

How to use full post editor? The simplified editor is lacking important features like the ability to remove formatting.

Not sure, but if all you want is to remove formatting, just cut (ctrl+x) and paste without format (cntrl+shift+v).

Muzchap and manpe like this

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Not sure, but if all you want is to remove formatting, just cut (ctrl+x) and paste without format (cntrl+shift+v).

Had no idea about the ctrl+shift+v thing, cheers.