test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Juan

Forum Update

Started by Special Juan,

215 posts in this topic
33 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How do you delete quotes? I can't post in a few threads because I can't figure out how to delete a quote from someone who I didn't end up replying to.

Some options should appear when you hold ctrl and right click on the quote. 

17 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Some options should appear when you hold ctrl and right click on the quote. 

I'm on an iPad.

Possible to make it so that when you select a thread it automatically goes to the last page? It's annoying to constantly have to select the last page.. otherwise nice update

milan.cech likes this

7 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Possible to make it so that when you select a thread it automatically goes to the last page? It's annoying to constantly have to select the last page.. otherwise nice update

I'll rather it goes to the page where I stopped the last time. 

DANILA and milan.cech like this

On 07/01/2016 at 6:26 AM, Tomo said:

We can't seem to see the posts we've liked or go through our own posts that have been liked anymore.

Is that going to come when the new layouts more settled or has that feature gone? I only ask because when I'm bored and there's not much activity going on here, I tend to scroll down my previous posts that have been liked, vain I know but hey ho :lol:

I didn't want to be too pushy at the time because it was early on in the change and I could imagjne things were hectic, but now things are settled has anyone got an answer for this?

20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I didn't want to be too pushy at the time because it was early on in the change and I could imagjne things were hectic, but now things are settled has anyone got an answer for this?

Not a full answer, but the likes you've received are mentioned in your own feed on your main profile page along with your posts:

Untitled.png.1f7a576dff027df8ef8d2621d93

Tomo likes this

While I realy like the web page (took some adapting, but is great now), I dislike the mobile version. Its good that you now have real time notifications (and posts) but the adds are everywhere and generaly the fonts are just too big (too many things and info on such small screen), not enough transparent. The previous version might not have as many options, but it was much clearer and long story short, more suitable for phone IMO.

Or maybe its just my phone...I have htc, android 6 using chrome browser.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Since when you have become so narcissistic, Tomo?

16 minutes ago, manpe said:

You mean if there has been new posts since you've clicked on a thread and you wish to view them before posting? If so, you should get a small pop-up notification saying something like "2 new replies" and you just click on 'View'. 

3 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

You mean if there has been new posts since you've clicked on a thread and you wish to view them before posting? If so, you should get a small pop-up notification saying something like "2 new replies" and you just click on 'View'. 

No, I mean when I'm writing a post and want to preview it before making public. It was possible before, useful in case of long posts or extensive use of BBCode to check out the formatting before posting.

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

No, I mean when I'm writing a post and want to preview it before making public. It was possible before, useful in case of long posts or extensive use of BBCode to check out the formatting before posting.

I don't think you can, braz. PM Jimbo and see if he can implement that or tell you otherwise. He is the engineer of the site.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

I don't think you can, braz. PM Jimbo and see if he can implement that or tell you otherwise. He is the engineer of the site.

Too lazy to pm. Jim

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Never even noticed that on the old layout. 

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Just noticed that my avatar is of crappy quality. Is it due to the update?

yes alot people had this problem