test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spike

Ola Aina

Started by Spike,

212 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Actually it is the coaches that are at fault at this situation. We always have coaches, who do not rate Youth highly and our youth players know this, so they want to leave. And our board had to buy someone because our coach did not rate Aina that much. If we had a coach who rated him, Ola would be a first team player.

Zappacosta was a deadline day purchase. 

It was evident after the 2017 league win that Moses and Alonso needed to be upgraded on. Nope. Loan out Aina and buy Zappacosta. A virtual standstill. Whereas City got Walker, Mendy, and Danilo. 

Well some people will complain but James is in front of him in packing order so selling him make perfect sense. If he was Torino player last season(not on loan) I can assure you nobody on here would suggest we should sign him. 

the wes likes this

59 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Well some people will complain but James is in front of him in packing order so selling him make perfect sense. If he was Torino player last season(not on loan) I can assure you nobody on here would suggest we should sign him. 

I haven't fact checked myself but I think I remember someone suggesting exactly that earlier in the thread. That if Ola had been a Torino player, instead of being on loan there, Chelsea would have tried to buy him. Either way, good luck to the lad.

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Did not we buy Zappa from them?

I would not be so sure about that then

On 11/06/2019 at 9:52 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Considering we’ve invested in Zappacosta, Emerson and Marcos Alonso in last four years from Serie A it’s hardly unrealistic the club would go after Aina. 

1905didierblue and OneMoSalah like this

10m is about right. one time the club did not fuck up his contract situation and at least recovered the investment in his education with a bit of profit on top. Wish him all the best.