The Mourinho Thread

Totally agreed, what a fucking disgrace. Liverpool deserving to win the league because of Hillsborough? What the fucking hell? How about focusing on football, since Hillsborough has fuck all to do with them deserving the title or not? Fucking mugs.

Was absolutely right with the respect of Chelsea. We have been that English team who has presented this country in the European competitions for the last few years, and still the FA doesn't want to help us...

That Vilanova question was disgusting. Bad enough to ask it but then to say 'he is dying' when he's still receiving treatment is fucking disgraceful.

Jose has now commented:

@MiguelDelaney

Mourinho: "I wasn't aware of the news that Tito Vilanova's condition had got worse. I was very saddened to hear this and I send him my very best wishes.”

Edit: just read that he's passed away. So sad. RIP Tito.

Edited by LeChels_

That Vilanova question was disgusting. Bad enough to ask it but then to say 'he is dying' when he's still receiving treatment is fucking disgraceful.

That press reporter is scum as far im concerned, Villanova is an innocent man who's life got took away from him far too young, no one deserves to lose their life through cancer at any time.

RIP Villanova!!!! <3 xxxx

It's.. Lamentable? Sad? Disgusting? I'm lost for word... Here go journalists, using Vilanova's death to take a dig at Mourinho.

aeiMohC.png

2lel.jpg

he deleted it. he said he was sorry because other fans (not cfc fans) also upset with his tweet. degenerate creature

I've despised Mick Dennis for a long time now, If he is on SSN in the morning after a Chelsea victory he is saying well done through gritted teeth but never any praise for Jose, but if we lose then he piles on with the most ridiculous points Ive heard in journalism (which is saying something). I remember one instance where he described Mourinho as the 'enemy of football'. He is a garbage human in a shitty profession. He should be sacked from his post for that tweet but its unlikely. Horrid man. RIP Tito.

he deleted it. he said he was sorry because other fans (not cfc fans) also upset with his tweet. degenerate creature

Never mind that Dennis deleted that tweet after the fans outrage, the fact that he even had the audacity to post that tweet in the first place is pure idiocy. Deleting it only because people reacted negatively to it is embarrassing.