The Mourinho Thread

Today, Jose claimed Chelsea can win the PL.

Oh boy, what a day.

Torres is here to stay, he works very hard, he says. Then, why wasn´t Ferda used in Paris, I would like to know?

Every week, Jose yaps a different tune. What a fine man our bombastic Jose is.

Well what the fuck do you want him to say? That Torres sucks balls and will be gone in the summer? How well do you think that will do to the team? What if your boss blasted one of your colleagues in public like that, do you think there would be a good environment in the team afterwards?

Well what the fuck do you want him to say? That Torres sucks balls and will be gone in the summer? How well do you think that will do to the team? What if your boss blasted one of your colleagues in public like that, do you think there would be a good environment in the team afterwards?

Well he did said something like that after the PSG game.

Then he had to change his tune afterwards just for this reason a lone that you mentioned.

Ba probably would have got into the scoring act for us in this match so there is a better option than him imo

If's and buts really. I have a feeling Ba might start after Jose realized that none of our midfielders, who have few attributes of a striker , can hold the line without dropping deep time and time again,.

If's and buts really. I have a feeling Ba might start after Jose realized that none of our midfielders, who have few attributes of a striker , can hold the line without dropping deep time and time again,.

The thing with Torres is that he is now so hopelessly low on confidence that he can't even hold the ball for more than 5 secs anymore, he will try to dribble past the player and lose the ball.

Do you read Jose´s comments before?

Try it. Then come back to post your vulgarity.

Do you read Jose´s comments before?

Try it. Then come back to post your vulgarity.

You don't know what's going on inside the team locker room. You don't know what's going on in the training sessions. You don't know what Mourinho and Torres have talked about between them.

There could be a hundred reasons for the manager to change his stance regarding a player within one week.

You don't know what's going on inside the team locker room. You don't know what's going on in the training sessions. You don't know what Mourinho and Torres have talked about between them.

There could be a hundred reasons for the manager to change his stance regarding a player within one week.

Somehow, you know it all. :dance:

I have been critical of him of late but credit were it is due, his team selection was spot on today

Kinda disagree with that point. Yeah, he did pick that team but it was more of making sure the players he put out performed and they performing themselves especially when I believe this is the first time we saw a combination of Schurrle-Willian-Salah in between the ST and pivot.

the sun today claimed that Jose is losing it because he hasnt played Zouma and Van Ginkel much yet.

Just when you think the media couldn't lower the bar.

are some TC posters now writing for The Sun? :ph34r:

I said before the match today I was in love with the formation he chose for the match, even if I didn't know if would work out. It worked perfectly and I see a lot of that team being repeated next season with a few exceptions such as Lamps out and Eden in (not one for another)

Excellent choises today imo. We won the game and simultaneously

1) Eden rested for a half

2) Oscar completely rested

3) Willian as #10 & Salah first start -> they were fucking deadly today, exactly the kind of energy the team needed

4) We got to see Cole again but in some weird role. I think he wanted to check his co-op with Hazard probably.

5) ^^ ...so we also rested Willian for some minutes.

6) Gave Torres the full 90 minutes which was the right thing to do imo, to try and get a goal in and boost his confidence in the Bridge, the place he will be playing for a big big game in 3 days probably (but Torres being Torres failed to score when he had the chance).

Also forgot to mention that the decision to play Luiz later in the game was very good, because we rested him and also because it seems that his usual mistakes comes after 45+ minutes of playing time.

Lol gotta love this place, we win 3-0 - few comments saying well done.

We lose and literally hundreds of posts complaining about everything :)

Normal server load resumed then ;)

Ahh that silence is deafening :)

Yesterday´s win was expected or wasn´t?