test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

38,422 posts in this topic

time to leave....go back to inter and play you favourite defensive football....bring back Roberto Di Matteo , Mata and KDB and with Lukaku & Costa in front we will look completely different

That is a bit over the top mate. But obviously we would look different if we had those 4+ RDM, he would have approached this game very much differently, we used to screw teams like this over last season until Rafa came in.

i think jose should hire retired spain footballer as the coach you know, so they can teach simple pass, moderate, or the tricky one.

i think jose is the best tactician, but he hasnt any experience as football player, so teaching technique and skill is outside his zone.

and about mentoring, i think we have so few people about passing technique. or maybe only one (lampard).

Jose's tactic was working at Real Madrid cos they have many players at their own peak (already had good technique and skill). Like CR7, Modric, Alonso, Bale, Benzema. So easy for jose to implement his tactic there. its different here, we have almost young players here. They need someone to teach them about vision, passing, decision making etc.

Barca have their own philosophy, not mention Xavi or other for mentoring, Atletico have Simeone, who was a world class and had 100+ international caps.

I wish zola can be part of our management next year

Redondo and The Chels like this

<p>Some people here are just as annoying as the Barcelona fans or the Liverpool fans. You know, those who hate Mourinho and even start to talk about his family and personal life, just because. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, I even agree that Mourinho has made a lot of mistakes this season, but making a mission out of talking shit about him everytime we lose or draw is just pathetic. Personally, I am sick of this. Another topic I won't visit anymore. </p>

Muzchap and SinineUltra like this

i think jose should hire retired spain footballer as the coach you know, so they can teach simple pass, moderate, or the tricky one.

i think jose is the best tactician, but he hasnt any experience as football player, so teaching technique and skill is outside his zone.

and about mentoring, i think we have so few people about passing technique. or maybe only one (lampard).

Jose's tactic was working at Real Madrid cos they have many players at their own peak (already had good technique and skill). Like CR7, Modric, Alonso, Bale, Benzema. So easy for jose to implement his tactic there. its different here, we have almost young players here. They need someone to teach them about vision, passing, decision making etc.

Barca have their own philosophy, not mention Xavi or other for mentoring, Atletico have Simeone, who was a world class and had 100+ international caps.

I wish zola can be part of our management next year

And because in Spain, not many teams like to sit deep and let the other team have the ball for the entire match.

I think he wants to be next Manchester United coach.

He won't win the craziness battle with LVG for sure if that is what he is trying for. VG is virtually the weirdest manager ever.

I think he wants to be next Manchester United coach.

really though, can't say this didn't cross my mind a couple of times

some here don't have a red line concerning Jose's decisions or performance ... IMO, if he decides to let either of Oscar or Hazard go in the summer and we aren't in a good position to win the CL or PL by X-Mas, he should be sacked

MrExcalibur100 and MrBlueGuy like this

what's really surprising for me is how shit we are now from set pieces, there is virtually no threat from them at all

our corners used to be like penalty kicks

don't know how Mou managed to fuck that up too

kellzfresh likes this

some here don't have a red line concerning Jose's decisions or performance ... IMO, if he decides to let either of Oscar or Hazard go in the summer and we aren't in a good position to win the CL or PL by X-Mas, he should be sacked

IF we start the season badly will he even make it to Xmas? If he repeats that Old Trafford performance against early next season with Costa in the side I think Roman's fingers would start to get itchy.

he's failed in pretty much everything he tried this season

he failed to improve our creativity and ability to produce free flowing football

he failed to win a trophy with his defensive tactics

he failed to integrate any youth players in the team

lionsden likes this

what's really surprising for me is how shit we are now from set pieces, there is virtually no threat from them at all

our corners used to be like penalty kicks

don't know how Mou managed to fuck that up too

mata was such a badass from setpiece, schrulle and william are downgrade to his delivery quality no wonder its different....

laura90 and The Chels like this

too many times today, team forced to go back by simple pressure. apart from Hazard, none of the attacking mids confident of keeping ball under pressure today. Schurrle and Salah pacy and direct but not much use vs a parked bus. Willian slightly better but didn't do great today

He just said in his post match conference to Sky that he didn't expect Norwich to come and sit deep... Seriously Jose?

dont make a mountain out of a molehill.

he gave a very honest assessment of the game.

and what is wrong with saying that he dint expect norwich to come and sit deep. norwich with a draw are at 33 points, sunderland are at 35 and wba are at 36 with sunderland and wba to play EACH OTHER. sunderland have a better goal difference than norwich (massively) and wba getting a point secures their PL for next season. so it was downright STUPID of norwich to come and play the way they did.

Muzchap likes this