test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

37,970 posts in this topic

His career is incomplete until he wins an european trophy for an english club... God please let it be us, I couldn't bare to see him managing one of the manchester teams.

If anyone didn't watch the Mourinho Documentary on ITV4, it will be repeated on Thursday at 10.35pm. Definitely worth a watch.

If anyone didn't watch the Mourinho Documentary on ITV4, it will be repeated on Thursday at 10.35pm. Defently worth a watch.

Link?

I dont have that channel. :cry:

He will never be back here...

That's the simple, but gutting reality...

RA fucked up big time, he knows it, we know it, even the Aliens inhabiting other planets know it...

But just cannot see him coming back and I think he will end up at Utd.

Regret is possibly one of the worst emotions ever...

He will never be back here...

That's the simple, but gutting reality...

RA fucked up big time, he knows it, we know it, even the Aliens inhabiting other planets know it...

But just cannot see him coming back and I think he will end up at Utd.

Regret is possibly one of the worst emotions ever...

never say never. It's been touted that Rom and Jose are on good terms again (even bought Jose a ferrari if reports are to be believed) but I admit it would be a massive, albeit wonderful surprise if the special one did return. There is not one single manager id rather have here than him. Habitual winner who breeds a winning mentality
Heisenberg, daBlackMamba7 and Spike like this

If RA fails miserably which lets face it, he's doing a grand job so far, Roman may have no choice but to bring back the Special One because under him, we were so good. We simply didn't lose football matches and our home record was imperious. I was gutted after our last few games but tbh it's probably good that they happened, looking at it now, i'm glad we're doing badly. Shows Roman that he made a bit of a fuck up. If we had won our last 3 games it woulda looked like Robbies fault and Benitez would be getting praised right left and centre. I'm sorry, i love Chelsea with all my heart but we need to keep losing if we want our Chelsea back and Rafa out. Sorry FACT Rafa.

Heisenberg, Spike and daBlackMamba7 like this

if roman agrees he will comeback no matter have how many managers that we had fire and going to.he said that so many times.. just watched the video on top and how true is that like one reporter said he says things that will give massive publicity for chelsea. honestly thats how i became a chelsea fan ,in 2004 his names was in the local newspaper here in my hometown most of the weekends saying how arrogant and succesful he is.. just make it happen roman.pls pls pls

never say never. It's been touted that Rom and Jose are on good terms again (even bought Jose a ferrari if reports are to be believed) but I admit it would be a massive, albeit wonderful surprise if the special one did return. There is not one single manager id rather have here than him. Habitual winner who breeds a winning mentality

The Ferrari was purchased after he left the first time - since then they have rebuilt a relationship of sorts.

I agree on the 'never say never philosphy' - but my views on CFC are pretty dissilussioned at the moment... The words 'clusterfuck' spring to mind... Therefore, I just cannot see Jose wanting to repeat the same mistakes...

What is it they say - 'Never go back'....

If Jose comes back, Roman needs to let him run the club the way he want's. The reason he left in the first place and the reason why he is reportedly unhappy at Madrid is that he has to many bosses telling him what to do.

Let him do it his way..

When people say they want Mourinho, what exactly do they expect him to do?

For the last few years this club has realised the importance of building something for the future, be it an academy that churns out talented youngsters or a new stadium or simply a profitable enterprise. Where has Jose ever shown he has done that?

What Jose is the best in the world at is winning right now. He'll come in for 3 years and get you a trophy. And then what? Are the pieces in place for the next guy? Does he even think about the next guy, or is simply about that moment of glory when HIS job is complete? I'm not criticising him for that - when clubs hire him, they want him to win now. But is that what's best for this club?

Plus there are the other issues of the baggage. Yes they've kissed and made up, but what happens when we hit that first blip? Anyone whose had a job or a relationship knows how easy it is to dredge up old shit and I doubt Roman and Jose are much different. Plus where is the upside for Jose? He's already a legend here and they say you should never go back. He's always been the guy looking for the next challenge, not the past glories. And do we even have the pieces that he needs for his team? We need rebuilding in the next 2-3 years in key areas. Do we have the money (and the willingness to spend it) to enable him to do what he does best?

Do people really want Jose Mourinho the manager, or do they want the Chelsea of 7 years ago, because there's no guarantee that in getting one you will get the other.

Muzchap, Ankit, Madmax and 1 other like this

I know we are in a very shit position atm, but things are verging in pathetic in this thread!

We are CFC FFS, no one man makes or breaks the club. The club existed and was successful before Jose, during Jose's reign and will continue to exist and be successful long after he is retired.

Do I want him here instead of FSW? Yes. Will he come back? Probably not. Will I support and believe in the team regardless if he is the manager or not? Hell YES!