The Mourinho Thread

It's certainly nice to see a manager that celebrates and responds to goals, missed chances, refereeing decisions and all that for a change after going through the statue-esque expressions to all that of a certain 'Interim One'...

Oh well..

I just watched back Jose's interview after the City vs Madrid game when he was asked about Robbie getting sacked for Rafa and looking at it now, you could tell in his eyes he was not liking the fact his arch rival was in his (what was at the time) former seat.

I just watched back Jose's interview after the City vs Madrid game when he was asked about Robbie getting sacked for Rafa and looking at it now, you could tell in his eyes he was not liking the fact his arch rival was in his (what was at the time) former seat.

I was thinking same.

Thats hardly a surprise bearing in mind Jose is one of us, and no real Chelsea supporter was liking that fact.

Thank fuck those times are over. :D

Of course, new job, big club, emotions are high.

TBF, AVB has always reacted to goals scored, chances missed and any other things that happen on the pitch in an animated way. Was the same at Porto, here and now Spurs. He celebrates overzealously in fact and sometimes, it does look OTT.

It was the same for Inter.

How sad must have been for him and those Inter fans.

We got lucky that at least we made top 3 with Torres and Benitez leading the line.