The Mourinho Thread

What we must not do in all this madness is lose sight of the one main thing, the results to get us out of this mess and remain the best supporters around.

Fight and desire gets us out of this, support and backing is paramount. Our support has been immense this season, lets continue this tomorrow and back the players all the way and get 3 points.

What a bullshit stories.

As far as I remember, always they were smiling in training, there was good atmosphere, even in the banter-free region it looked like they enjoyed their time. Plus Jose said that on training they are very good, only matches are complete opposite.

Unless I have to believe that this guy is at the centre of a revolt

923db15c796deeba35b62e618a1cfbc6.jpg

Look at him, he needs a hug ! :)

Really can't believe in that. I can when we have players like Drogba, Lampard, Ash but now ? No. What I can believe is that the manager work didn't work on them which we witnessed. Not that they purposely decided to play so slow that we barely had a chance to shoot from good position.

What we must not do in all this madness is lose sight of the one main thing, the results to get us out of this mess and remain the best supporters around.

Fight and desire gets us out of this, support and backing is paramount. Our support has been immense this season, lets continue this tomorrow and back the players all the way and get 3 points.

Indeed, alas the first chants you'll hear will be Jose Mourinho

What a bullshit stories.

As far as I remember, always they were smiling in training, there was good atmosphere, even in the banter-free region it looked like they enjoyed their time. Plus Jose said that on training they are very good, only matches are complete opposite.

Really can't believe in that. I can when we have players like Drogba, Lampard, Ash but now ? No. What I can believe is that the manager work didn't work on them which we witnessed. Not that they purposely decided to play so slow that we barely had a chance to shoot from good position.

Maybe you're too Naive...

Indeed, alas the first chants you'll hear will be Jose Mourinho

Good, you can't shackle the fans and Jose has the respect of some fans and rightly so they chant his name. But the truth remains he's gone, it's now time for these players to start delivering points on the board.

Oh, and that makes it right, proper, and acceptable does it?

??? I don't think you're even being honest discussing the topic from this angle because you're siding with the management by default, or maybe Mourinho in particular.

An owner doesn't need to always side with the manager and I'm glad he does not.

In the case of AVB, the story stunk because of the players. In 2015, dumping the manager was the better choice (if you consider dumping all revolting players as the alternative).

??? I don't think you're even being honest discussing the topic from this angle because you're siding with the management by default, or maybe Mourinho in particular.

An owner doesn't need to always side with the manager and I'm glad he does not.

In the case of AVB, the story stunk because of the players. In 2015, dumping the manager was the better choice (if you consider dumping all revolting players as the alternative).

You're confusing honesty with my opinion. This is my interpretation of events; and yes I'd prefer to see the revolting (in both senses of the word) players sold and keeping Jose.

And I'm entitled to think that way.

Good, you can't shackle the fans and Jose has the respect of some fans and rightly so they chant his name. But the truth remains he's gone, it's now time for these players to start delivering points on the board.

I respect him too for what he has done for the club, a lot of fans have shown respect throughout this disaster of a season until the very end. Now it's time to support the people who matter looking at the future.

I respect him too for what he has done for the club, a lot of fans have shown respect throughout this disaster of a season until the very end. Now it's time to support the people who matter looking at the future.

Exactly

I'd rather you chant the club's players names, the ones who actually need support. At least we won't need to hear DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO for a while I guess

What you think we have been doing all season?

The Mourinho songs should be sang in recognition along with Carefree, Blue flag, Zigga Zagga. One man went to mow etc etc and all the players songs such as JT Double, Willian. Diego, Ivanovic etc

Its what we do

What a bullshit stories.

Where's the story of Oscar leading a revolt come from?