The Mourinho Thread

There are a sea of comments on Mourinho's departure right now, but there is a splendid two way piece that I recommend everybody should take a moment to read. It really does an amazing job in detailing Mourinho's managerial career until now. It's a MUST read for all Jose fans and critics:

Part 1

https://www.theblizzard.co.uk/articles/the-devils-party/

Part 2

https://www.theblizzard.co.uk/articles/the-devils-party-part-2/

I was one of those who wanted Jose to leave because it was obviously not working but the players disgust me. The way they have gone about this is embarassing. They get paid all that money to sulk around the pitch because they don't agree with the manager. Fck off

Sounds like he lost the dressing room, and that the comments Monday might have cost him his job.

The fact that Emenalo said 'the individual' shows a little direspect in someway, and sounds like it will be Steve Holland and co that will be in charge for saturday.

Ultimately I think those who were suggesting Jose be sacked while top 4 was still salvageable turned out to be right. That said, I am kind of glad he was given those extra weeks or months for what they're worth. There would have been a feeling of 'what if' and niggling doubts that a lot of the issues were fitness-related and would have gradually improved. But in keeping him till mid-December, I think Jose was given enough time to change things in the sense that if he was going to turn things around, if he was capable of doing so, then he would already have done so by now. It's clear that any more time (even including the January transfer window) would only have seen our slide continue.

Yep, that PC was nail in coffin.

OH really? who could have guessed. oh wait, anyone with half a brain.

no seriously, do some people live in a fifa/FM world where everything is hunky-dory and it rains candies?

how hard was it to understand something as simple as this.

I second that emotion. What has he done in football? Jose has made mistakes, but so did Stein, Clough, Shankly, Busby, Ferguson, Wenger. The players are a disgrace and I hope they get fucking dogs abuse on Saturday. May not help the performance we badly need but some of these players need to pay for what their actions have achieved and I hope very, very many of them get fucked off out of it on January 1st. The club HAS to be bigger than any player. Regardless of consequences.

When it was bad under Rafa, he got the vast majority of the abuse. Now there's not that figure so i think the players might bear the brunt of it.

Deservedly so too.

I see so much people saying if the players start performing they will not be ablto to forgive them etc. Does this mean you want us to continue losing and playing constant shit football? :D It would say a lot but I am praying we start seeing better football and results and will think that the fans are finally being rewarded for the dross we have watched for the past few months.

Really baffled. I wonder if people said the same when AVB and RDM was in charge.

I think people are indifferent. If we play amazing on Saturday then they clearly were not enjoying playing under Jose. But obviously everyone wants the results to improve.