The Mourinho Thread

There's also a different pressure now. This season has set the club back. Winning the league in 16/17 is unrealistic. Scratch that, downright impossible. Think it will be between the Manc clubs and possibly Arsenal. Finishing in the top 4 will be the goal. Even a title in 17/18 seems far-fetched. The coming years will be about repairing the damage and introducing new blood.

I dunno, unlike when we bombed in 11/12 we still have a good enough squad, if we make the right appointment and add with really good players, I think its possible, hard but possible.

Don't think he's responsible for the mess. That's on him, the players and the footballing side of the board. Things simply weren't working. A case of falling and not being able to get up. It happens. Usually not in such extreme fashion like this, especially in Mourinho's case.

I do think his time here was close to being finished. I thought he would be here until the end of the season but he worsened his situation with the drama and the antics. You look at how Klopp dealt with his situation at Dortmund last season and you look at Mourinho, and it's just a massive difference.

He'll do fine elsewhere and Chelsea have to try to repair the damages as quickly as they can. This season has put the club back unfortunately. Such a mess.

Respect to someone who shows respect.

If anyone is being toxic ...its posters like you ....by all means be constructive in criticism but the way you have posted recently is not right.

We do not need support from the likes of you at Chelsea

Sad and weird day as he has been a huge figure. Guided us to 3 PL wins and will go down in Chelsea history but the right decision has been made. 16th in the table. Football has been awful. All our players bar Willian seem to be regressing under him. Hazard no goals. Our top scorer in the league with only 3 is still Costa and OG which is ridiculous at this stage of the season and ultimately Mourinho has been given a lot more time compared to other managers despite him doing much worse than them. Like I said it is a sad and weird day but this is Chelsea FC not Mourinho FC and the club will always be bigger than a single individual. I hope we will actually see a difference now because our performances so far this season has been so awful to watch.

If anyone is being toxic ...its posters like you ....by all means be constructive in criticism but the way you have posted recently is not right.

We do not need support from the likes of you at Chelsea

Not right for you, but I'm glad he's gone.

He has brought the club down, nothing to be excited about that.

Now we can bounce back.