test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

On 7/6/2016 at 0:21 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

That's what every manager and player says when they join a new club, especially when they join Liverpool.

'Best club in the World', 'Best supporters' -its all a big load of bollocks

Yep. Joe Cole is the perfect example. He was holding his vomit till he left Merseyside 

JM About utd:

‘I think I understood that it was a special place before I joined. It was 2004, and my first contact with the club and with the stadium, and with the fans in spite of the fact that they were obviously against me. It was enough to feel that it was special.

‘After that, it is history. And history, nobody can delete, I always say that. And history is amazing. It is not one generation of success, but consecutive generations of success. So, history makes it also special.

'It's a stadium where you have a 50-metre walk [from the tunnel to the dug-out], which is different to my previous clubs. 

'In all my previous clubs the tunnel was connected with the bench; there wasn't that space to feel good or bad feelings, because when things go well you normally feel the good feelings and when things go wrong you feel the bad feelings.

'I think the 50-metre walk will give me a few seconds where I will have the chance to feel it.' 

And the whole stadium singing your name when the situation was really, really bad is probably worth nothing.

Jose Mourinho aims subtle dig at ‘one generation’ Chelsea

Default author image
Simon Rice for Metro.co.ukTuesday 12 Jul 2016 9:38 am

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/jose-mourinho-aims-subtle-dig-at-one-generation-chelsea-6001452/

Jose Mourinho has said Manchester United’s rich history, rather than just ‘one generation of success’, is what makes the club special.

The comments will likely be seen as a subtle dig at former employers Chelsea where sustained success has only existed since the arrival of Roman Abramovich and his rubles in 2003.

Mourinho has revelled in talking up the status of his new employers since being unveiled as the successor to Louis van Gaal and he continued that at an Adidas promotional event.

Asked what made United special, Mourinho reminisced about his first trip to Old Trafford as a manager when his Porto side stunned the Red Devils on their way to Champions League success in 2004.

I think Mourinho has seen better days as a coach. For some reason I feel he will be an absolute debacle at United and they'll be marginally better than last year on account of their buys this summer.

Tho I do still love the guy and I'm afraid of what hes going to do with the Rags I would given him a right earful for that stunt even if he did it smirking. He was proud of us the way we treat ex players back to the Bridge. Maybe he did it purely because the media was there and its part of his mindgames. I dont think hes so petty  to do it in a nasty way.

I would dearly love to see United totally implode. Fuck em sideways.

Ryan Fong, Sastha and MefiX19 like this

But I bet you our match going fans will cheer and sing his name when he returns to the Bridge. 

Like Special Juan just said, I can't stand the sight of him anymore. Now I know how fans of every other club has felt over the years. Love him when he's yours, despise him when he's not.

Hopefully Conte and Pep can gear up enough to prevent him from winning shit for a few years.

Ryan Fong, Sastha and Adnane like this

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

But I bet you our match going fans will cheer and sing his name when he returns to the Bridge. 

Like Special Juan just said, I can't stand the sight of him anymore. Now I know how fans of every other club has felt over the years. Love him when he's yours, despise him when he's not.

Hopefully Conte and Pep can gear up enough to prevent him from winning shit for a few years.

I won't boo him nor will I cheer him when he returns, I am just so far over him it's unreal.

I hope him, United and everything else just completely crumble.

Ryan Fong likes this

30 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Cmon Jose... This is classless.

This is normal, he can do whatever he wants as he's not affiliated to our club anymore.

The only that are hurting are the Chelsea fans that bought into his every word.