The Mourinho Thread

It's amusing to see the number of Mourinho fanboys online who behave very much like sychophants rather than a real Chelsea fan whose allegiance should be towards the club rather than this stinker of a manager.

If it is true that the matchgoing fans are increasingly turning against the so-called Special One at the Bournemouth game, that is hope after all at the Bridge.

Hopefully, the Board negotiates a severance package with Mourinho very soon after seeing that the Mourinho-loving blind bats are reducing in number.

It's amusing to see the number of Mourinho fanboys online who behave very much like sychophants rather than a real Chelsea fan whose allegiance should be towards the club rather than this stinker of a manager.

If it is true that the matchgoing fans are increasingly turning against the so-called Special One at the Bournemouth game, that is hope after all at the Bridge.

Hopefully, the Board negotiates a severance package with Mourinho very soon after seeing that the Mourinho-loving blind bats are reducing in number.

It's not being a fan boy (and quite frankly I disregard anybody's argument who using the term 'fanboy') it's supporting a manager who's going through a rough patch..but now this rough patch is more of a dirty smear which has everyone second guessing whether he can turn it around.

It's not being a fan boy (and quite frankly I disregard anybody's argument who using the term 'fanboy') it's supporting a manager who's going through a rough patch..but now this rough patch is more of a dirty smear which has everyone second guessing whether he can turn it around.

It's crystal clear that the current predicament the club is in is more than just a blip or a bad patch.

Supporting a manager who is making changes and trying new formations and players is a given.

The line is drawn when said manager insists on his stubborn actions with picking under performers (Ivanovic and Fabregas) every single damn game, telling porkies such as blooding youth when Loftus-Cheek has been kicked down the pecking order behind the likes of Mikel and Ramires and being tactically inflexible with the double pivot of Matic and Fabregas.

All the while blaming the refs, the fans, the FA, the press, opposing teams, fellow managers and anyone or anything except himself.

The Mourinho sychopants take it one step futher - they blame Eva for causing the team's downfall! Anything other than their precious "Special One".

Porto will do one over us and hopefully that will be the end of the misery at the Bridge casued by ONE man!

It's crystal clear that the current predicament the club is in is more than just a blip or a bad patch.

Supporting a manager who is making changes and trying new formations and players is a given.

The line is drawn when said manager insists on his stubborn actions with picking under performers (Ivanovic and Fabregas) every single damn game, telling porkies such as blooding youth when Loftus-Cheek has been kicked down the pecking order behind the likes of Mikel and Ramires and being tactically inflexible with the double pivot of Matic and Fabregas.

All the while blaming the refs, the fans, the FA, the press, opposing teams, fellow managers and anyone or anything except himself.

The Mourinho sychopants take it one step futher - they blame Eva for causing the team's downfall! Anything other than their precious "Special One".

Porto will do one over us and hopefully that will be the end of the misery at the Bridge casued by ONE man!

Agreed..I've supported him until now only because I thought he'd rectify exactly what you've mentioned but he hasn't and it'clear he won't.

There is alot of sentiment associated with Jose which is making it harder for fans to say enough, it's understandable. However, there is a point where enough is enough and I think the fans views will become more apparent very soon!

Agreed..I've supported him until now only because I thought he'd rectify exactly what you've mentioned but he hasn't and it'clear he won't.

There is alot of sentiment associated with Jose which is making it harder for fans to say enough, it's understandable. However, there is a point where enough is enough and I think the fans views will become more apparent very soon!

100% agreed. I love the bloke to the moon and back, but he's shown no indication that he's going to change it...

A position he's never found himself in his career and there's no second guessing about it he's showing absolutely no sign of turning it around. Chelsea are not in a false position we deserve to be exactly where we are. The bottom line is Mourinho has been found out. When your clutching at straws every week about offside goals or penalties it's embarrassing. We are the reigning champions of England and yet we get outplayed by Bournemouth at the Bridge.

Spot on. I couldnt have said better myself.

The reason I stopped supporting Jose is because I dont see change nor the will to do so. Its the same thing week in, week out.

This "clown" gave you 3 League Titles so please have more respect. Yes, he is not doing a good job right now but its absurdly insulting and stupid how you and others are treating Jose Mourinho.

Roman-Abramovich_A_2406067b.jpg

The only thing being insluted is the fans' intelligence by his comments.

Mourinho still in charge at this point, while Ancelotti, RDM and even AVB were fired when the club was in better situation, speaks loud about a board that just doesn't know what they are doing.

The board is refusing to take responsabilities. Its suppa covenient to have Mourinho in charge, he is such a big football character, the press keep saying he is the best ever and that keeping his job is the right thing to do, Jose still is popular with the fans (who usually don't have a clue about what running a football club is about), so Mourinho is the perfect scapegoat, he is the perfect manager for a weak board.

His presence create the false appearence that they are doing things right,. The board just don't have the balls to make bold decisions, like firing Mourinho, or giving support to an unproven manager. There is nothing special in showing Mourinho full support, actually thats the easiest thing to do. When the team is getting Barcelona rejects and selling Mata, KDB, Lukaku, Luiz anc company, Mourinho is behind the whole thing, so who can blame the board? You know, he is Jose Mourinho, so he must know what he is doing, and no one will say a bad word about a club who just let the amazing Mourinho do his job.

If the team face a terrible season, fail to even reach the top 4, don't get UCL football or even Europa League football, again no one will say a bad word about the board. Who can blame a club to giving full support to Jose Mourinho? Probably the best manager ever, best manager in club history, football genius, Special One.

:clap: It's a joke he still hasn't been sacked as of Monday.