The Mourinho Thread

A. Doubt Levy would let that happen without a gruelling amount of compensation, B. Spurs are on the up, why would he want to leave for a team that is looking towards a relegation battle?

he is ambitious thats why he left the Saints ,, I know Levy is a cunt but compen for coaches isnt great

Ask any Valencia fan and they will tell you the number of times Emery has fucked the Copa del Rey competition when he had one of the best squads in Spain or how often he makes brainfart decisions for/in matches (which still tend to happen these days). From what I've seen and heard/read, I'm not sure if Emery has that winning mentality to succeed at the highest level.

Yep, a good manager but good enough for Chelsea? I don't think so. I suppose it depends on our expectations: are we content with a title and league cup every 2-3 years or do we want to aim to be among the European elite again? In case of the latter, then as we are pretty damn far from having the best squad, we'd have to have one of the best managers to make the collective truly greater than the sum of the individual parts (something we were expecting from Mourinho). Now that Klopp is at Liverpool and it looks like Guardiola will probably end up at City, I think Simeone is the one who best fits the bill but would he leave Atleti? Sampaoli would be an interesting choice as well but there really aren't many candidates who the fans could have genuine faith in, probably one of the biggest reasons the board and many fans are still hoping for what looks like an increasingly unlikely Mourinho revival.

And four points behind West Brom....

We could be in the bottom 3 by the time we kick off at Leicester. #JoseOUT

:lol: It really is a collapse of the highest order.

We could be in the bottom 3 by the time we kick off at Leicester. #JoseOUT

Norwich v Everton

Man C v Swansea

Sunderland v Watford

Bournemouth v Man United

Aston Villa v Arsenal

Fuck me it's worrying when you can't even rely on City, United or Arsenal to do us a favour..

Norwich v Everton

Man C v Swansea

Sunderland v Watford

Bournemouth v Man United

Aston Villa v Arsenal

Fuck me it's worrying when you can't even rely on City, United or Arsenal to do us a favour..

Villa cant catch us :D and Sunderland unless go goal crazy cant either..yay silver lining lol

Ask any Valencia fan and they will tell you the number of times Emery has fucked the Copa del Rey competition when he had one of the best squads in Spain or how often he makes brainfart decisions for/in matches (which still tend to happen these days). From what I've seen and heard/read, I'm not sure if Emery has that winning mentality to succeed at the highest level.

back to back europa's though. and he was like 36, when he took over at valencia.

i remember the copa del rey mistakes, losing 4-3 to depo, but his teams were very exciting to watch, and he is a tactician. think he'd do well

To have reached one of your minimum targets could release pressure from the players, it's also good to have another competition to focus on where they are at least doing okay. I believe this could boost their performances in December. I agree RLC and Remy deserve starts though.

i dont think cesc and oscar being unable to pass under pressure or ivanovic unable to put in a decent cross has ANYTHING at all to do with "pressure". winning (by some miracle) against porto, is not magically going to improve them as players.

and winning against porto, is not magically going to make jose a "just" meritocracy following manager. even if he puts in the most deserved team of

tibo

azpi zouma gc baba

matic rlc

pedro willian hazard

remy

and even if we beat porto 3-0, i can bet both of my balls that iva and cesc will still start against leicester.

and we will again lose and be embarassed.

TOP 4 is mission impossible now. Even Alex Ferguson as interim manager can't guarantee it. So the best thing would be to search for a new manager and hire him as soon as possible, then give him the rest of the season to access the squad and implement a different playing style without setting any huge goals and putting pressure on him. Personally I'd recall a few youth players from loan and play them in the league. Try to win the FA cup at least and have a give us fans a little something to be happy about.

Hopefully we don't relegated in the meantime with Mourinho. :D

Good point. You bring in a manager in the summer and he'll need at least that summer to assess the quality of the squad and areas in need of strengthening. You find a manager in the coming weeks and he can already set targets for the summer.