The Mourinho Thread

if it ever went to court , the thing between her and the club is just 'constructive'.....the club didnt sack her and I am sure it will not be about money and more about keeping her name intact.

If its true about a separate issue with Mourinho, then it could get messy if her lawyers can prove any discrimination towards her from him. We dont know whats been said to her by Mourinho before this incident and indeed vice versa especially regarding incidents rumoured to have happened.

A woman scorned........

Yes indeed she'll want to keep her good reputation, more reason & sense to keep it out of the courts unless her lawyers believe her case is nailed on & you are exactly right we don't have the info to hand, though she'll have to have kept a log of times, dates, witness statements etc and proof of what was said, otherwise its one word against another so difficult to prove who's telling the truth.

I remember reading a piece by Karen Brady not long after it happened, she said something along the lines of she felt Eva being someone that won't let it go lightly, fair play to Eva for standing her ground! Having seen bully boy employers act in a discriminative way I very much sympathise with her if & say if its true, however I believe there is more to this than discrimination.

There is an agreement in principle for José Mourinho to be the manager of Manchester United after Louis van Gaal Tuttomercato

So he ruined us on purpose in order to have a rival fewer in the title race when he takes over Man United. It all makes sense now!

Mourinho is fighting his own future, but so far Chelsea have refused to sack him. #CFC (Mirror)

Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone is on the short-list as a potential candidate. [in summer] #CFC (Mirror)

Brendan Rodgers & Carlo Ancelotti could be quick fixes but Bayern Munich's Pep Guardiola is the dream appointment. #CFC (Mirror)

Another £50 000 fine. More champagne and truffles for FA meetings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Seriously, where does all this money go?

The FA is non-profit, right? So either they need all the fine money they collect to break even in which case there is a clear conflict of interest and they will be inclined to unfairly dish out harsh punishments when they need money, or (more likely) they don't actually need the money in which case the fines are an added profit for them and they are clearly no longer 'non-profit'.

Jose once suggested that whenever the FA fines someone, the money goes to charity. I can't think of a single reason for that not be implemented.

I was thinking about this the other day - and then up it crops :)

https://www.facebook.com/bewarmers/videos/826581797452263/

I loved the film Der Untergang as well. This is quite funny, especially the bit about the FA @Fulham Broadway :D

worth much more than one like ,, the best post in days ..

I loved the film Der Untergang as well. This is quite funny, especially the bit about the FA @Fulham Broadway :D

I've always loved those edits. Great film; portrays Hitler as a human, not just a monster. It is easy to forget these monsters are still deep down similar to us.

Nicky Cambell on R5 last week was saying "its about time that Downfall was used for Joses predicament"