The Mourinho Thread

Guys, come on, do you seriously I come here to display my disappointment ?

I almost smashed my new TV and gone mental, especially in our wasted chances, do you really believe just because I support José I don't give a shit about how we play or the results we get ?

Just trying to answer calmly here, I put a little provocation there yeah for sure, but then I stated my opinion, trying to do that calmly, I avoided coming here until i cooled down to be honest, because that really wasn't nice to watch ;)

I firmly believe we need to improve, but I also firmly believe we did just so since the last international break, I'm willing to give the guy a chance to fix his shit, simple as that ( no, chance isn't 10 games, I'm talking about the whole season ;) ).

And since the same debates just go round and round and round, I prefer to avoid them...

@MrBlueGuy, Dude, what's your complex with me :lol: I love José, not gonna hide it, get over it dude and debate in peace :)

Let's not resort to personal insults

Yes we are all pissed off!

Also remember that English might not be the first, second or even third language of some members - so try to be patient when reading what they post.

The vote will be interesting

I think Jose will be gone. It is sad, because he had such an amazing opportunity - for me he has failed us.

He failed to rotate, failed to integrate youth and failed to play attacking football.

I think he is the best 2 year manager in the business and you will win a trophy with him - but at what cost?

Our future is now unclear

1. Yes, I really apreciate the civilised warning Muzchamp. People need to learn to accept different opinions. Thank you!

2. I am also interested in the voting. Many didnt bothered to change their votes and it can give us a new insight to what the majority thinks aftwr 3 straight league losses.

3. I honestly think its pathetic to say he traded youth players just to try to win a league title asap. I think thats very disrespectful to Jose (not targeting you mate). However, I do agree he has failed on many levels. All done with the best of intentions imo, but he has just lost it.

4. I also disagree he is a 2year only manager. He left most of his clubs with a superb squad. Porto had an excellent team and the only reason they didnt stay on top is cause they sold 7 first team players on the next 2 windows following Joses exit. Chelsea went to last waay past his firing and that was pretty much the same team still. Inter I wil give u that he left them with no juice. But then again he left a perfect RM squad for his successor. It just happens he never wanted to stay much on the samw club.

5. I also disagree completely that he is now a bad coach or is in decline, w/e. I just feel things went south here and thats real unfortunate but it happened. He has a lot of blame but so has so many other people who are involved and also let this happen. Idk, I believe he deserves to have the full season at least, specially because there is no one available. If things dont go well he should be sacked in May though.

Please don't take this the wrong way

But the difference with Arsenal etc - they are not 16th 3 points from relegation

Yes they are shit and have won fuck all with talented teams, but they haven't imploded either - they've just bobbed around at the top, missing out

We are 16th - I cannot stress enough how serious this is now. We are 3 points from relegation

Blackburn was the last team to win and then dissappear - although it took longer than one season.

We are right now relegation candidates - please believe me when I say how hard it is to admit that, But our form suggests it. :(

I think the Board have little choice :(

what i really think is that many fans have become too spoilt that they can´t handle this kind of situation, it´s always about winning, winning, winning and as soon as the team gets in to a type of crisis all hell breaks loose, i used to be very spoilt i admit it, but i changed my ways years ago bearing in mind everything that happens in football and outside it. Sure, i understand your points and i respect your views and worries on this matter, and i know we will always not agree on many subjects but that´s life. Cheers and thanks for your civilized conversation. All the best

what i really think is that many fans have become too spoilt that they can´t handle this kind of situation, it´s always about winning, winning, winning and as soon as the team gets in to a type of crisis all hell breaks lose, i used to be very spoilt i admit it, but i changed my ways years ago bearing in mind everything that happens in football and outside it. Sure, i understand your points and i respect your views and worries on this matter, and i know we will always not agree on many subjects but that´s life. Cheers and thanks for your civilized conversation. All the best

well , if its not about winning , it's about good football and academy development, you won't get either with jose.

1. Yes, I really apreciate the civilised warning Muzchamp. People need to learn to accept different opinions. Thank you!

2. I am also interested in the voting. Many didnt bothered to change their votes and it can give us a new insight to what the majority thinks aftwr 3 straight league losses.

3. I honestly think its pathetic to say he traded youth players just to try to win a league title asap. I think thats very disrespectful to Jose (not targeting you mate). However, I do agree he has failed on many levels. All done with the best of intentions imo, but he has just lost it.

4. I also disagree he is a 2year only manager. He left most of his clubs with a superb squad. Porto had an excellent team and the only reason they didnt stay on top is cause they sold 7 first team players on the next 2 windows following Joses exit. Chelsea went to last waay past his firing and that was pretty much the same team still. Inter I wil give u that he left them with no juice. But then again he left a perfect RM squad for his successor. It just happens he never wanted to stay much on the samw club.

5. I also disagree completely that he is now a bad coach or is in decline, w/e. I just feel things went south here and thats real unfortunate but it happened. He has a lot of blame but so has so many other people who are involved and also let this happen. Idk, I believe he deserves to have the full season at least, specially because there is no one available. If things dont go well he should be sacked in May though.

Missed your posts dude :) we always had a lively debate :)

3) I guess I didn't elaborate this enough, what's done is done, for me it's about our future stars not being integrated.

4) I do think he is short term, it's his us against them mentality - it doesn't have a long term effect. It works in the short term, but is unsustainable. His recent actions show he is losing control and a leader that loses control is one that loses respect quickly.

5) I posted something similar a while back. Either the Board need to come out and say he's here until the end of season, or remove him now. There's no middle ground it's black or white.

I want him to stay but I won't be throwing a fit if he leaves. 7 losses out of 12 is a sackable offense for anyone, yes, even Jose Mourinho.

I think it's almost worse for Mourinho as he normally loses so few a season

So those losses look much worse

As fans under Mou we become used to 'not losing' so it always feels worse

That's what has been driving me mad - trying to separate my emotions from rational thought and it's hard

On the balance though - I think a change might be good.

Steven Fletcher contract runs out in the summer. buy him in January.

New manager.

buy FB, buy CM. sell Mikel.

shake it up.

good caller on talksport 30 minutes ago: "Three number 10s dribbling over one another, no space, trying to walk it in ...like Arsenal. Unlike when Mourinho arrived in 2004, with Robben, Duff, Drogba, Cole, Gudjonson, etc. etc. and lots of space"

JOse needs to go.