test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

I love it...

I have an opinion and i post it sometimes...

Fine..hope you read the above and misunderstanding.

I only asked because of all the links with no comments and thought it must be your 'job' on the forum to do that.

Apologies if you misundstood the same as that nutjob who jumped all over my post

stroey likes this

Fine..hope you read the above and misunderstanding.

I only asked because of all the links with no comments and thought it must be your 'job' on the forum to do that.

Apologies if you misundstood the same as that nutjob who jumped all over my post

lol nutjob? says the guy who started making threats about my fingers like a real internet tough guy when i responded to his bizarre post...

zolayes likes this

lol nutjob? says the guy who started making threats about my fingers like a real internet tough guy when i responded to his bizarre post...

Lol...threat...I just asked you to count them.

Urm...who started the name calling?

Now run away .

I am off...just to save you getting a ban.

You may thank me later

Lol...threat...I just asked you to count them.

Urm...who started the name calling?

Now run away .

I am off...just to save you getting a ban.

You may thank me later

good night rhino ,,,sweet dreams

For those who think Mourinho will be at United your having a laugh.

They are already wanting Van Gaal out for his style of futbol and you think Mourinho will improve that?

Sorry my friends, I think he will go to another team in the PL that is not United if he stays that is.

They are already wanting Van Gaal out for his style of futbol and you think Mourinho will improve that?

Sorry my friends, I think he will go to another team in the PL that is not United if he stays that is.

agree I dont think a TOP Pl team would touch him with a barge pole ,, W Ham might

Jose would go there, he'd get them scoring goals and he'd probably lead them to the title because their board would back him to the hilt. He's done that everywhere he's gone.

I know a lot of people have got into the habit of betting against Jose but I guarantee not a single person would put money on him failing at United if he went there.

nullabletype, stroey and Essien19 like this

Jose would go there, he'd get them scoring goals and he'd probably lead them to the title because their board would back him to the hilt. He's done that everywhere he's gone.

I know a lot of people have got into the habit of betting against Jose but I guarantee not a single person would put money on him failing at United if he went there.

I dont think they would take him now.

He'd do a great job for 2 years and then lose the dressing room. It's happened at Madrid. It happened here. It would happen there aswell.

He's simply been found out as a short term manager. The siege mentality, which is vital for Mourinho, turns against him after a while.

He needs to keep escalating things to keep the us vs them thing going and his pragmatic way of coaching gets boring fast.

zolayes, bellion and The Chels like this

He'd do a great job for 2 years and then lose the dressing room. It's happened at Madrid. It happened here. It would happen there aswell.

He's simply been found out as a short term manager. The siege mentality, which is vital for Mourinho, turns against him after a while.

He needs to keep escalating things to keep the us vs them thing going and his pragmatic way of coaching gets boring fast.

manure fans scream ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK at the Dutchmans team .. imagine with Jose it would be priceless

Belgiannutt and bellion like this

Possibly, but maybe in the third season at United they'd back him, give him a chance to succeed and he'd have competition for places to keep players on their toes.

You speak as if people are incapable of changing, of growth. Yet I've already heard people say that this wasn't the same Jose as 2005 Jose, so clearly they believe people are capable of change even if it's change they don't agree with.

But I'm sure you'll get the manager in you want next. Who is that by the way?

nullabletype and Essien19 like this

Possibly, but maybe in the third season at United they'd back him, give him a chance to succeed and he'd have competition for places to keep players on their toes.

You speak as if people are incapable of changing, of growth. Yet I've already heard people say that this wasn't the same Jose as 2005 Jose, so clearly they believe people are capable of change even if it's change they don't agree with.

WHO do you want ,, you ask everybody but chicken out on your choice

Sorry for coming again with the same shit but can't believe how many people didn't pick up how things pan out in the same way with Jose's third season as in Madrid (or in Chelsea even). There's always a rat, players are questioning him, there are people who he can't work with. Same pattern.

I just wanted to add (really I'm tired of this !!!) that the story from Telegraph seems plausible. They say that Jose doesn't hold grudges against players but say that they are mentally weak. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY HIS MOTIVATIONAL WORK DOESN'T HAVE AN EFFECT ON THEM. Maybe weak is wrong word, I don't know. But this bunch of players is difficult for Jose's methods. Having thought about it there is less and less character players and more of the weak ones in football. And maybe Jose will have it more difficult to find the right ones in the coming years.

Don't blame the players and add stories to that. "Weak" (?) mentally doesn't mean you're a bad player. They need a coach now, who starts teaching them play.

Fernando, Muzchap and zolayes like this

Back him, give him a chance to succeed. What exactly do you mean with that though ? Are you talking about them getting rid of half their squad because they got fed up with Mourinho's methods after 2 years ?

Hate to break it to you but no team in the world would do that.

Also are you saying the Chelsea board didn't back him ? Didn't give him a chance to succeed ? If so then :lol:.

Over a period of 2 and a half years (5 transfer windows) we've spent over 322 million on new players.

Yes we've sold players aswell for lots of money but they were all squad players. Players who Mourinho feltl weren't good enough to start for him.

People blame Emenalo and the board for the current squad but you're kidding yourself if you believe Mourinho was an innocent bystander in what players we bought and what players we sold.

We sold players that didn't fit his system and bought players that did. There's no denying that. This squad is very much his squad.

His personality changed not his pragmatic coaching methods.

Who i want as a manager ? Guardiola would be the dream but i doubt he'd wanna come here, still he should be our number one candidate in the summer for me.

If Guardiola isn't avaiIable i woudn't mind having Hiddink as our permanent manager. Wouldn't want Simeone. Too similar to Mourinho. Too defensive.

Honestly i'd be good with any manager that wants to play posititve attacking football. Someone that doesn't blame everyone but himself for poor results and doesn't go looking for conflicts every chance he gets.

Muzchap, zolayes, Fernando and 1 other like this

One day before he was sacked:

Most interesting part of this interview: he WOULD say he loves Chelsea more than other clubs he managed because he managed Chelsea twice. As simple as that. So, if he goes back to Inter, he will love Inter as much as Chelsea, and if he leaves Inter, and return for a 3rd time, then he would love Inter more than Chelsea.

zolayes likes this

Back him, give him a chance to succeed. What exactly do you mean with that though ? Are you talking about them getting rid of half their squad because they got fed up with Mourinho's methods after 2 years ?

Hate to break it to you but no team in the world would do that.

Also are you saying the Chelsea board didn't back him ? Didn't give him a chance to succeed ? If so then :lol:.

Over a period of 2 and a half years (5 transfer windows) we've spent over 322 million on new players.

Yes we've sold players aswell for lots of money but they were all squad players. Players who Mourinho feltl weren't good enough to start for him.

People blame Emenalo and the board for the current squad but you're kidding yourself if you believe Mourinho was an innocent bystander in what players we bought and what players we sold.

We sold players that didn't fit his system and bought players that did. There's no denying that. This squad is very much his squad.

His personality changed not his pragmatic coaching methods.

Who i want as a manager ? Guardiola would be the dream but i doubt he'd wanna come here, still he should be our number one candidate in the summer for me.

If Guardiola isn't avaiIable i woudn't mind having Hiddink as our permanent manager. Wouldn't want Simeone. Too similar to Mourinho. Too defensive.

Honestly i'd be good with any manager that wants to play posititve attacking football. Someone that doesn't blame everyone but himself for poor results and doesn't go looking for conflicts every chance he gets.

Just to address the laughing smiley, but do you actually think the board showed any ambition to retain the title in the summer when they were outspent by Man City by triple the amount NET! Jose wanted John Stones, he got Papy Djonoirngs. They didn't invest in the squad in the way ANY pundit would say they needed to.

As for Pep, do you think he'll bring the existing philosophies already in place at both Barca and Bayern with him because that's what we're sorely lacking. Pep plays pretty football but does he fit this Chelsea Football Club? Sorry but from my perspective, Simeone reflects the current club the best.

As much as Mourinho needed to leave, I find it very disappointing that both Cesc and hazard led the charge. They can be the next to leave, we don't need players like that at our club.

Essien19 likes this