The Mourinho Thread

I'd like to actually know what's going on behind the scenes first to decide on whether Jose should go or not. If this is all down to him, treating players poorly, having an attitude towards them, instructing them to sit back against inferior opposition which is stopping us from performing and going for it then i'd be happy for someone else to take charge and let the players express themselves confidently with more trust. If this is all down to the players, then no i don't want him to go and i'd like a mass clear out, including Hazard and Fabregas as they have been shit this season. It doesn't matter what a manager says, if the players don't perform, how can you win games of football? You can't.

I love the man, i want him to stay but seriously.... what the fuck is going on here? I don't think anyone knows but i'd love him to be the one to turn it around. Top 4 is over for us, we have no chance of that so there will be no Champions League football next season for the first time in over a decade. That will give him a chance to offload the ego's and start rebuilding again. Just depends if he will be the one to rebuild it or not, i sincerely hope he does.

I believe the players are against him from the moment against Swansea when the doctors went onto the pitch with good reason, then to be undermined and publicly humiliated. Since then, the players have been awful and he's been full of excuses moaning at referees and other things. there is no desire any more for most of these players to get results.

Hazard has been dropped, JT has been dropped, Costa isn't doing anything apart from being a petulant bully and there are players like Ramires, Remy and Loftus Cheek that should be playing.

He's got a lot of work to do but i have faith he'll sort it. I wouldn't cry if he was sacked though. I support Chelsea, not Mourinho. I want to see a happy Chelsea camp, not this.

I'd like to actually know what's going on behind the scenes first to decide on whether Jose should go or not. If this is all down to him, treating players poorly, having an attitude towards them, instructing them to sit back against inferior opposition which is stopping us from performing and going for it then i'd be happy for someone else to take charge and let the players express themselves confidently with more trust. If this is all down to the players, then no i don't want him to go and i'd like a mass clear out, including Hazard and Fabregas as they have been shit this season. It doesn't matter what a manager says, if the players don't perform, how can you win games of football? You can't.

I love the man, i want him to stay but seriously.... what the fuck is going on here? I don't think anyone knows but i'd love him to be the one to turn it around. Top 4 is over for us, we have no chance of that so there will be no Champions League football next season for the first time in over a decade. That will give him a chance to offload the ego's and start rebuilding again. Just depends if he will be the one to rebuild it or not, i sincerely hope he does.

I believe the players are against him from the moment against Swansea when the doctors went onto the pitch with good reason, then to be undermined and publicly humiliated. Since then, the players have been awful and he's been full of excuses moaning at referees and other things. there is no desire any more for most of these players to get results.

Hazard has been dropped, JT has been dropped, Costa isn't doing anything apart from being a petulant bully and there are players like Ramires, Remy and Loftus Cheek that should be playing.

He's got a lot of work to do but i have faith he'll sort it. I wouldn't cry if he was sacked though. I support Chelsea, not Mourinho. I want to see a happy Chelsea camp, not this.

Problem is you will neve4 find out and you will have to go with your gut feeling.

If people could actually know what has happened (or is still), there wouldnt be much of a reason for debate...

Reporter is Rob Beasley (quite reliable?), basically repeated what he said in the summer.

the article:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6725445/Jose-Mourinho-told-Chelsea-to-sign-Gareth-Bale-Raheem-Sterling-and-John-Stones.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunFootball-_-20151104-_-SunFootballSocial-_-269085493-_-Imageandlink

A close friend revealed: “Jose felt he was being asked to work miracles.

“The club thought he didn’t need any new players, that essentially the same squad could dominate again“But he knew differently. He laughed at the idea but not because he found the situation funny — far from it.

“He knew he needed a fresh injection of talent, he knew he needed to increase competition for places and depth to his squad.

“He knew it was dangerous to stand still and give other sides the opportunity to play catch-up.”Belatedly Chelsea tried to make up for lost time — and they failed. It’s proving an expensive failure, too.

And the man who stands to pay the ultimate price for that failure is not Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, not chairman Bruce Buck, not main director Marina Granovskaia.

It’s the man who sounded the alarm bells long before a ball was even kicked.

Funny old game, hey? Unless your name is Mourinho.

Rob Beasley is trying to shift the blame from his buddy Mourinho onto the board.

Nothing to see.

So now supposedly he wanted Bale? Seriously, there was no chance of getting him. We were interested in Sterling (but we know how that ultimately turned out), and chased Stones all Summer, even though Everton have made it clear that they didn't want to sell.

Yeah but that's no reason to be relegation form.

Not signing anyone wouldn't have made us crap overnight.

There is a blame with the club for the summer signing, but again that should be no reason for what we are seeing.

Yeah but that's no reason to be relegation form.

Not signing anyone wouldn't have made us crap overnight.

There is a blame with the club for the summer signing, but again that should be no reason for what we are seeing.

exactly. blame the board if we cant win the PL and come in 2nd or 3rd or 4th.

how are people blaming the bpard for the current fiasco is beyond me.

Rob Beasley is famous for being a Mourinho worshipper, read his past articles/tweets and see for yourself. It's no surprise he's trying his ass off to shift the blame away from his idol. The board is responsible for the unsuccessful transfers/bad signings this season but Mourinho is responsible for the toxic atmosphere at and around the club and the extremely poor results so far.

He is not trying to shift the blame, as he is just repeating what he said 2-3 months ago.

Here is what Jose said himself in April/May about his targets:"I think we need three (new) players. A striker because we lost our legend (Didier Drogba), a defender and a midfield player."http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/revealed-chelseas-top-transfer-targets-this-summer-10311655.html

Pat Nevin said the same as Rob Beasley:Mourinho knew Chelsea had big problems in the summer, says former Blues winger Pat Nevinhttp://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/jose-mourinho-knew-chelsea-had-big-problems-in-the-summer-says-former-blues-winger-pat-nevin-a3100496.html

So he believed at the defense the team only needed a defender, so he still at fault for 75% of the defensive problems, since this back four is pretty average, and it seems even himself was fooled by the PL trophy last season.

Every Morning When I woke up an open this thread, I always though about this song.

No, I don't mean in a bad way but we already choose a side and it's impossible to convince other side to be in our side.

All we do was just like the way to pxxx the other side off :D

He is not trying to shift the blame, as he is just repeating what he said 2-3 months ago.

Here is what Jose said himself in April/May about his targets:

"I think we need three (new) players. A striker because we lost our legend (Didier Drogba), a defender and a midfield player."

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/revealed-chelseas-top-transfer-targets-this-summer-10311655.html

Pat Nevin said the same as Rob Beasley:

Mourinho knew Chelsea had big problems in the summer, says former Blues winger Pat Nevin

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/jose-mourinho-knew-chelsea-had-big-problems-in-the-summer-says-former-blues-winger-pat-nevin-a3100496.html

Just a gentle reminder that Beasley is, and always has been, a cunt of the very highest order. Has slaughtered the club on numerous occasions in the past for the slightest reason.