The Mourinho Thread

Apparently, it seems there's going to be mass suicide soon if José isn't sacked in the next few days or weeks, but from what we've seen so far, I don't think it's going to affect match attendance or atmosphere at the Bridge.

as if Ancelotti would want to be an interim, and as if Pep would even want to come here

I'm not gonna pretend to know what makes a man tick. At this point that scenario is equally likely as it is unlikely... We just don't know what's going on or what motivates a man.

I'm not gonna pretend to know what makes a man tick. At this point that scenario is equally likely as it is unlikely... We just don't know what's going on or what motivates a man.

If Pep leaves Bayern and we are looking for a new manager in the summer, Pep will most likely have 4 choices, Man City, Chelsea. Juventus and PSG out of those 4 we would probably be 3rd or 4th on his list

If Pep leaves Bayern and we are looking for a new manager in the summer, Pep will most likely have 4 choices, Man City, Chelsea. Juventus and PSG out of those 4 we would probably be 3rd or 4th on his list

i think psg is jose's next stop , don't see pep in italy. and we are a better club than city. as long as jose goes whilst we can still get top 4

It would cost £30m to sack him, the same amount we'd get for reaching the Champions league for next season.

I don't for once think the money has ever been the problem. The real question is that, will sacking Mourinho now end the problems? Who's is going to come as interim manager? What if we still end up winning nothing as well as not qualify for champions League with the interim/new manager? Could it be ever worse than that even if José is kept till the end of the season? These are vital business questions.

Remember, Roman sacked Ancelotti, paid him close to 10M according to reports, signed AVB, paid Porto about 13M, only to sack him after six months due to player power, and also paid him another millions as severance package.

The real problems have never been fixed before and won't be fixed by sacking José now. It'll only start the cycle again.

Jose Mourinho has two games to save his Chelsea job, sources tell ESPN FC, with Carlo Ancelotti interested.

http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/story/2693096/jose-mourinho-has-two-games-to-save-chelsea-job

Lol - this is getting boring :)

It's like playing your mate at pool, best of 3, best of 5, best of 7, best of 99 :)

Journo's should just give up - they're as shit as predictions as Weather reports...

Nobody seems able to second guess Roman - fires managers for nothing and keeps an underperforming manager when it would be sensible to let him go

To be fair - Roman is very rarely wrong in his decisions - will be interesting from now until the season end.

I'm not so sure I believe that... London is the big prize not Italy or France. If City win the league why do they sack Pellegrino? I would agree they are a threat but I fail to see why you think the others are better suited.

I can't see Pep here - it just doesn't seem possible and the transition from Mou to Pep football would take way too long.

It might work if they terminate Mou now and bring in an interim that is happy to radicalise the playing style - it's quite a no lose situation as the season is already over realistically.

I guess this is why those guys are paid big bucks - to make such decisions :)

i think psg is jose's next stop , don't see pep in italy. and we are a better club than city. as long as jose goes whilst we can still get top 4

dont be delusional, City are set up perfect for Pep. PSG also play good possession football, perfect for Pep to come in and try and take either of them to the next level in the CL

I'm not so sure I believe that... London is the big prize not Italy or France. If City win the league why do they sack Pellegrino? I would agree they are a threat but I fail to see why you think the others are better suited.

because of their style of football. it would take Pep a long time and a lot of money on new players to get us playing Pep's football

dont be delusional, City are set up perfect for Pep. PSG also play good possession football, perfect for Pep to come in and try and take either of them to the next level in the CL

city have a manager , who probably won't be sacked. pep should try to avoid getting thrashed in the CL with bayern , before he tries taking city to the next level.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/28/why-sevillas-unai-emery-could-be-perfect-for-chelsea-if-they-sacked-jose-mourinho-5464578/

Why Sevilla’s Unai Emery could be perfect for Chelsea if they sacked Jose Mourinho

LOL have they been reading my comments? Been saying this for 2 months.