test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Hope that board will have atleast some sense when appointing permanent manager next season..we should do whatever it takes to get Pep ..any other one is a downgrade!

The board are partly to blame as well, but mostly for the transfer window in the summer, this decision was probably needed. Which pains me to say, firing a manager twice who has won the league 3 times for you...

Mourinho made mistakes no doubt, but the players attitude is what pisses me off the most. Hazard, Fabregas and Oscar particularly has to be thrown out of the club to the highest bidder as soon as possible. Many other have underperformed as well, but it is mostly those 3 that have had a disgraceful attitude as well as playing badly. Costa maybe as well, I am unsure, he is clearly crazy, and also under performing, but had has shown more fight and will than most of the rest sadly. Now time for half a year with an interim and guesses and rumors about who will be the new manager.

For fucks sake.

TheIceMan likes this

There's also a different pressure now. This season has set the club back. Winning the league in 16/17 is unrealistic. Scratch that, downright impossible. Think it will be between the Manc clubs and possibly Arsenal. Finishing in the top 4 will be the goal. Even a title in 17/18 seems far-fetched. The coming years will be about repairing the damage and introducing new blood.

I dunno, unlike when we bombed in 11/12 we still have a good enough squad, if we make the right appointment and add with really good players, I think its possible, hard but possible.

Don't think he's responsible for the mess. That's on him, the players and the footballing side of the board. Things simply weren't working. A case of falling and not being able to get up. It happens. Usually not in such extreme fashion like this, especially in Mourinho's case.

I do think his time here was close to being finished. I thought he would be here until the end of the season but he worsened his situation with the drama and the antics. You look at how Klopp dealt with his situation at Dortmund last season and you look at Mourinho, and it's just a massive difference.

He'll do fine elsewhere and Chelsea have to try to repair the damages as quickly as they can. This season has put the club back unfortunately. Such a mess.

Show some respect you buffoon.

Had the board done their job properly and nipped this in the bud with Mourinho and the players at an earlier time....we wouldnt be in this mess

Respect to someone who shows respect.

Stats likes this

Respect to someone who shows respect.

If anyone is being toxic ...its posters like you ....by all means be constructive in criticism but the way you have posted recently is not right.

We do not need support from the likes of you at Chelsea

TheIceMan and Thendo like this